SM11 Miracle Twins!

Sabaku

Aspiring Trainer
Cool, so it's kind of like LOT Alolan Ninetales-GX to search out support like Rare Candy and whatever else you need, except the search is more versatile and it can't get shut off by Glaceon-GX or Power Plant. Seems kind of weird to compare this to the best support we've had for stage 2 decks, but it's an option nonetheless.
You forgot to mention that it retreats for free.

Kalnhobbs

Aspiring Trainer
Yes! I was hoping for Megas to return in tag teams. Prepare for a $500 RR M Charizard X & M Charizard Y tag team card.

If this in fact happened, I would shell out the money I’m a heartbeat for just the RA or FA, haha. And I’m not even a Charizard collector.

Kalnhobbs

Aspiring Trainer
Seeing a lot of posts waiting to make judgement until we know what ball/Pokémon search will be available come rotation, which I agree with. However, busted ability and zero retreat to act as a pivot? This card is good regardless. Needs a few things that could still be announced to be great.

Ghostrickster

Aspiring Trainer
First! Heracross seems pretty bad.

Terrakion seems like another interesting card to build around like Alolan Exeggutor or Granbull, but it seems tougher to make it work. Shrine of Punishment with GXs like Tauros is prob easiest, but that's all I've got. Fighting + DCE for 200 is solid, but a single attachment would've helped its case a lot. 4 Retreat is interesting and worth noting for synergy with Pokémaniac.

AlphaTheKineticGuardian

Aspiring Trainer
Terrakion smashes spread decks I guess, neat

Heracross could be a good one of if you want to counter your opponent after a GX move too but I feel they could retaliate back to easy or it would be too late (e.g. Pikarom probably would have a benched copy set up and Reshizard would have already got a big KO anyway)

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
I'm glad to see a Fighting Heracross because this is only the second time they've made one, with the first one being during Gen 3.

I'm also glad to see Terrakion because it hasn't appeared since Legendary Treasures.

Keep up the good choices, TCG.

Ghostrickster

Aspiring Trainer
terrakion+spiritomb+unit energy/rainbow
That just might work. I'm not sure what it'd use for an engine, though. Search options will be scarce and running something like Zebstrika can conflict with Terrakion. It may just have to to throw in Pokegear for Cynthia and Lillie. It's definitely something I'll probably toy around with in the future.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Fighting Heracross?! I thought they were only a myth...
Seems pretty bad, though. Might work against Pikarom or maybe Reshizard for a final push.

Terrakion? That hasn’t been seen since BW, right?
I feel like this would be pretty cool. Spiritomb UNB seems like the obvious choice, plus Shrine and a Dedenne. Slap a Buff Padding on it and it’s a 180HP 1-Prize monster dishing out 200 (220 if you can find some way to put a damage counter on Diancie <>) every turn. If you’re behind on Prizes with Diancie, that’s 260. On a 1-Prize. Every turn. Inconsistent as it may be, I’m gonna try this out someday.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Imagine your a drampa player you had a bad first hand but you can at least can big wheel GX then your opponent throws this down and says gg

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
Imagine your a drampa player you had a bad first hand but you can at least can big wheel GX then your opponent throws this down and says gg
You lost me at "Imagine your a drampa player".

Terrakion doesn't specify how many Benched Pokemon you'd need for the effect to work, so one Pokemon on Bench with counters would potentially be enough...

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
You lost me at "Imagine your a drampa player".

Terrakion doesn't specify how many Benched Pokemon you'd need for the effect to work, so one Pokemon on Bench with counters would potentially be enough...
I imagine they're talking about Heracross with Ring Reversal, taking a game win by shuffling Drampa back into the opponent's deck (leaving them with no Pokémon).

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
I wonder if this means we'll get a Mega Heracross, and if so, how the evolution would work. I hope they don't do what they did with Baby Pokémon and make them unable to evolve.