Finished Big Brother 6: Training and Tributes (Game Over! Congratulations!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of right now, there are just under 24 hours left to submit an application! If you’ve been on the fence about applying or you’ve been putting it off, time is almost up, and the game is almost here!

Welcome to PokéBeach Big Brother!

We've reached the end of applications! Thank you to everyone who submitted! At this point, I'd like to go ahead and reveal the cast size, the players, and who all will be on each team.

This season will have 13 Houseguests, and the players have been split up among the coaches. The teams are:

Lorde's Team
@MCGRaven
@Nature Girl Mae
@GekkisaiDaiNi

Hermes's Team
@VioletValkyrie
@Lord Goomy
@EurekaTingz (AKA Flour)

NinjaPenguin's Team
@TOTAL_EPICNESS
@firekitten
@Professor_jplap

Celever's Team
@TheAquaPiplup
@Vom
@mirdo

Each Coach has been given 3 players. Since we have 13 Housguests, this means that there is one extra Houseguest who does not currently have a Coach. That player is @Jadethepokemontrainer . He'll join a team at some point, but to compensate for this, Jade is immune for this first week and cannot be nominated.

Before announcing the first HOH, I'd like to make one last suggestion. I'll be setting up Conversations with your teams on PokéBeach, but I highly recommend that you guys use Discord throughout the season as well. It's very easy to use and convenient for strategizing as if it's a real conversation in comparison to using Private Conversations on this website. We even have a server dedicated to PokéBeach Big Brother, which you can find here. Discord could be incredibly helpful, especially for the first HOH Competition, which I'd like to reveal now.

Week 1 Head of Household Competition

Compared to some of the previous ways of determining the first HOH of the season, the person who wins this is going to have to want it, and they're going to have to earn it. For this competition, each player will vote for one person. The person with the highest amount of votes will be the season's first Head of Household! Something like this is going to take a lot of cooperation and coordination, and I'm excited to see everyone get to work with their teams, coaches, and possibly other teams as well.

Each person's vote will be sent to me in a private conversation on either here or Discord. You will have three days from this time of this post to submit your votes, unless everyone submits before the deadline. @Jadethepokemontrainer will be voting, but you may not vote for Jade. Not casting a vote will result in a warning. Remember to include me in any alliance chats!

And that's all from me for now! Good luck to all the Houseguests!

The votes are all in, and we have a winner! With 7 votes, the first Head of Household is...

@GekkisaiDaiNi ! Congratulations! With Gekki's win, all of Lorde's team is now immune for the week!

Now, Gekki must name 2 Houseguests to nominate for eviction. Gekki, when you're ready, please post your nominations in the thread. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to publicly announce your decisions.

Now that the nominees have been named, it's time to announce the players for the Power of Veto competition! The winner of this competition will be given the choice to save one of Gekki's nominees, or discard the power.

Week 1 Power of Veto Competition
For this competition, you'll be playing Balloon Fight! The person who scores the highest in this retro NES title will win the Power of Veto! The 6 people who will be competing in this competition are as follows:

Head of Household: @GekkisaiDaiNi
Nominee: @Lord Goomy
Nominee: @EurekaTingz
Random Draw: @Nature Girl Mae
Random Draw: @VioletValkyrie
Random Draw: @Professor_jplap

You will have 46 hours to send me a screenshot of your score, or until 9:00 PM EST on May 14. I would screenshot often if you can, I don't know how accurate the game is with remembering your high score. Good luck!

The time is up, and we have a winner! With a score of 395,150, congratulations to @VioletValkyrie for winning the Power of Veto!

Now, Violet must make a decision about what to do with the Power of Veto. Will she save Lord Goomy or Flour? Or discard the power altogether? Violet, when you're ready, please post your decision in the thread. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to do so.

The time is up, and we have a winner! With a score of 395,150, congratulations to @VioletValkyrie for winning the Power of Veto!

Now, Violet must make a decision about what to do with the Power of Veto. Will she save Lord Goomy or Flour? Or discard the power altogether? Violet, when you're ready, please post your decision in the thread. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to do so.

Good to see, I love a good little Week 1 veto. If I get to sit around another week in the house, that's just another bonus thrown in with the crown atop my head. Wasn't it wonderful I won this veto?

Since you've nominated both members of my team I'm sad to say I can't free both of them from their shackles, so after discussion with my wonderful team, I'd like to save Flour using the Power of Veto.

Thank you, this veto ceremony is adjourned. Don't make me have to do this again.~

Now that @EurekaTingz has been saved using the Power of Veto, @GekkisaiDaiNi must now name a replacement nominee. Gekki, when you're ready please post your replacement nominee in the thread. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to publicly post your decision.

Week 1 Eviction

The time has come to eliminate someone from this game. Houseguests, each of you will cast a vote to evict either @Lord Goomy or the newly nominated @TOTAL_EPICNESS . Neither of the nominees are allowed to vote. @GekkisaiDaiNi , as the Head of Household, you will only vote in the event of a tie. Houseguests, you have 24 hours to submit your votes privately to me. For those of you who are new, you're voting for the person that you want to lose.

Good luck to both of the nominees!

Everyone has submitted their votes, and the house has come to a clear decision. By a vote of 8 to 2, @TOTAL_EPICNESS , you are evicted from Big Brother: Training and Tributes.

Now that NinjaPenguin’s team is down a player, @Jadethepokemontrainer , as the only player without a coach, you will join NP’s team! From this point on, you are able to win the Head of Household competitions or be nominated by your Houseguests.

Last edited:
Everyone has submitted to votes, and the house has come to a clear decision. By a vote of 8 to 2, @TOTAL_EPICNESS , you are evicted from Big Brother: Training and Tributes.

Now that NinjaPenguin’s team is down a player, @Jadethepokemontrainer , as the only player without a coach, you will join NP’s team! From this point on, you are able to win the Head of Household competitions or be nominated by your Houseguests.
When’s the next HOH?

Week 2 Head of Household Competition

For this competition, you'll be playing Passimian's Jungle Bowling! The person who scores the highest in this game will win the title of Head of Household for the week, and get to nominate two Houseguests for eviction!

You will have 48 hours to send me a screenshot of your score, or until 4:30 PM EST on May 18. I would screenshot often if you can, I don't know how accurate the game is with remembering your high score. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back