'Blastoise-GX Premium Collection' in July!

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I've seen some of the other works they did before, I actually really liked the meganium render the artist did. I actually don't mind the RA blastoise, it's one of the best the artist did in that style, but I think the full art has a lot left to be desired because theres nothing at all to compliment blastoise. The render isn't the best (especially compared to Ryo Ueda's) and it just kinda ends up being underwhelming.

I'm glad they're trying to get more artists onto the ultra rare scene, I really am. I hope that the people working on them improve and they also do what TTGXs are doing and having different styles of art (especially apparent with the SR prints). Or, if anything, I hope gen 8 does ultra rares artwork better.
My main problem is that Blastoise looks like a balloon. Also I think it's wierd how his pupils are at the very edge of his eyes.

Brian Kent

Aspiring Trainer
Gor! I think the art looks sweet. Doesn't look any bigger than Unleashed or Platinum Blastoise. Besides it's the beefiest Blastoise to date. 30% bigger than Blastoise EX and 10% bigger than M Blastoise EX. I like what they're doing here. Progressing and keeping it classic.

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Yet another case grab for Pokemon. The good thing is for people who like Blastoise they can get the card without opening a bunch of packs but I still wish they would just keep the cards that are in the set in the set, oh well.

K_la

Aspiring Trainer
One must really want that Blastoise card if they're going to shell out that money when half the packs are unstandard. A big fat no thank you from me!

Animegamer420

Aspiring Trainer
I can hear the disdain in the 'was pulled out of The Unbroken bonds set' statement
Why don't they release real promos here in America like the Lillie on the train promo or any of the dress up Pikachus or the cool team rockets mimikyu promo they could make us happier make them more money and not ruin the effing set.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Is that an Evolutions pack I see? ;)
You know, an Evolutions pack would be actually slightly fitting since that set has Blastoise-EX and M-Blastoise-EX to sort of relate to the collection. Notice how I said "fitting" and not "great". Doesn't change the fact that Evolutions is trash by this point of time and I'd much rather have other XY sets for once.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
One must really want that Blastoise card if they're going to shell out that money when half the packs are unstandard. A big fat no thank you from me!
1. Now half of 6.

Stay in school kids.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
I see (left to right): Unbroken Bonds, Celestial Storm, Fates Collide, Sun and Moon Base, Unbroken Bonds, Lost Thunder.

No idea where anyone is seeing an Evolutions pack.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.

It's tragic that it's been over 4 hours and nobody has acknowledged this pun. We should not withdraw from recognizing it. In fact, this comedic potential-accident cann'on should be shellebrated.