SM11b 'Dream League,' Japan's August Set!

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
Ooh, what about a Psychic-type Solgaleo & Lunala-GX?

Also, Roxie appears with a Koffing and Red appears with his Pikachu, so is there any chance that Owner's Pokemon will make a comeback after all these years?

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
Hey, why are the Japanese packs only 150 Yen??? That seems really low (like $2 AUD if memory serves) and while I know their packs are smaller and with lower "hit" rates, I feel like I must be reading that wrong.

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, why are the Japanese packs only 150 Yen??? That seems really low (like $2 AUD if memory serves) and while I know their packs are smaller and with lower "hit" rates, I feel like I must be reading that wrong.
If you have 2 packs making 1 (10 cards) English one, then it's like 3 USD again. It is still cheaper, but why can't they be cheaper in Japan? Korean ones are even cheaper (worse quality though).

ShinyJordeon

Aspiring Trainer
New cards like "red's pikacbu and lillie's vulpix"? Back to the old days indeed. That would be awesome.

RealArity

Cold Weather-seeker
I'm very curious as to whether Sawsbuck, the most neglected one, will appear in this set. Time will tell!

Kashvinder Mann

Aspiring Trainer

5 cards per pack might be why.

I'm very curious as to why some of these trainers have their Pokemon alongside them in the art, that never happens. Would be cool to see a trainer's pokemon much like the original gym leader's pokemon way back then.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
Ooh, what about a Psychic-type Solgaleo & Lunala-GX?

Also, Roxie appears with a Koffing and Red appears with his Pikachu, so is there any chance that Owner's Pokemon will make a comeback after all these years?
unlikely. At least for the rest of this block, we're going to keep seeing what we have been; e.g. cards like Diglett and Rhydon that interact with the Giovanni's Exile, and have him in the artwork, but aren't Owner's Pokemon proper.

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
If N is coming back I should really get the old full arts of him while there there still at a low price, otherwise the price might shoot back up when if he does come back as the same card reprint

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I hope they reprint all the really busted cards from BW like Laserbank, Garb, and Eggs just because it'd be really funny.

MystikX

Aspiring Trainer
1094149.jpg

Looks like the Fates Collide symbol to me.