Finished Chocolate and Ranch [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
So, my parents were watching “This is Us” and I found this game on here.
The goal of the game is to find a food item that does not go well with chocolate or ranch.
For example, you could say
“Bread!”
But someone else could refute it, because while ranch might not go with bread, chocolate sure does.
So someone else would say
“No, chocolate goes on bread, that’s what Nutella is for.”
(You don’t actually have to explain why, but if it’s obvious, go for it.)
The game ends when either someone tells us to stop, we get bored, or we think of something that doesn’t go with chocolate or ranch.
For future reference:
- The food item you mention cannot be a condiment or other dressing, such as Ketchup.
- You can’t say that “chocolate doesn’t go with ranch.”
- If something has chocolate or ranch in it, like a Snickers, you can’t say that.

Anyone can post, anyone can refute, but most importantly, anyone can win.
Chocolate and Ranch, let’s begin.

Note: We don't have ranch in this country (nor does, in my experience, any country outside of America). I'm assuming it's like a vinaigrette, because I've heard someone say "ranch salad dressing" on TV before.

And my pitch is therefore deep fried chicken / KFC. It simply wouldn't taste nice.

Have you never had those chocolate things with puffed rice in them? Also, Rice Krispies.
How about... artichokes?

Have you never had those chocolate things with puffed rice in them? Also, Rice Krispies.
How about... artichokes?
Rice would go with chocolate anyway.
Artichokes also go with chocolate.
If I tell you the general rule of this game, it becomes less fun. Please ask for a spoiler alert if you want one.
Lentils.

Last edited:
Lentil chocolate cake exists as the lentils give the mixture moisture in a healthier way than traditional cake mix. I've made it, did it wrong and they were still fairly tasty.

I'm saying anchovies, the most underrated pizza topping.

Also, someone please explain what ranch tastes like.

Lentil chocolate cake exists as the lentils give the mixture moisture in a healthier way than traditional cake mix. I've made it, did it wrong and they were still fairly tasty.

I'm saying anchovies, the most underrated pizza topping.

Also, someone please explain what ranch tastes like.
Impossible. Plus, I haven’t had any in a while.

Anchovies and ranch seems like a good idea?

Alright, number stumper.
Caviar.

Rules of thumb:
Meat goes with ranch.
Veggies go with ranch.
Fried things go with ranch.
Fruit goes with chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back