New 'Let's Play' Theme Decks Featuring Pikachu and Eevee!

rustedharmony

Aspiring Trainer
Potentially cancelled, like the Tapu Lele pin collection, the realese date came and i was looking for it so much, but it ended up being unrelased, besides us getting the card and pin later on.
Yeah? Stores keep pushing back the date and having preorders. I just want the eevee deck for the holo front card or different set numbers.

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
Yeah? Stores keep pushing back the date and having preorders. I just want the eevee deck for the holo front card or different set numbers.
Same for me... I have a Target Gift Card, and i really want the Vaporeon special collection. but no targets have it apparently, only walmarts in the area.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Same for me... I have a Target Gift Card, and i really want the Vaporeon special collection. but no targets have it apparently, only walmarts in the area.
Target has had all of the Eeveelution GX boxes here in San Diego. Be patient and vigilant. You'll get it.

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
A bit late to include that Pikachu and Raikou, they will rotate before these decks are truly released haha.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Decks like this make me wonder why they don't use alternate artwork reprints for products like these to give collectors even the slightest incentive to care about them. I know Cynthia is getting her alternate artwork released as a league promo, but you got Pokemon Fan Club, Cynthia and two versions of an Eevee card that has a third artwork that was cut out of Forbidden Light, but instead they slap in a Flareon promo and call it a day.

Wavestripe

Med Student
These have been at my local gamestop for a hot minute now 0:
I figured they were already out and my shop was late or something lmao

Irelatetosobble

Awaken my Eevees! (Poses Dramatically)
Might buy the eevee one just for the flareon promo and sell off the other bulk. I know a lot of eevee fans who will pay a solid price for eevee cards.

Irelatetosobble

Awaken my Eevees! (Poses Dramatically)
@Asrialys Yes. The Eevee, moltres, pikachu, and raikou is a cracked ice holo like the ones in the set theme decks. The charizard is special as it is non-holo, and it is holo in the set it originated from. There is 1 copy of each cracked ice.

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
I think they will be in the theme format, so rotation won’t matter.
nobody cares, these will only be bought for new players and flareon, IF YOU BUY THE PRODUCT PHYSICALLY then youll get the cards right before they rotate and it's a new product, I think @ShaQuL was just saying that because it was ironic