'Sky Legends' Officially Revealed!

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I wonder how much it'll cost me to get the legendary birds. I hope they suck so the price doesn't go up too much.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I wonder how much it'll cost me to get the legendary birds. I hope they suck so the price doesn't go up too much.
I don't think it'll be too bad. $15 tops for the Alternate Full Art one when it comes out in Unified Minds I'm going to assume. They're going to overprint them into oblivion too, so I don't think scarcity is an issue.

MegaAbsol10

I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
I like the blue color on the Keldeo.
Considering it is going to be good post rotation, I love it.
Yes, I know aqua patch is going to rotate but treasure/p. comm will work good. In a format with no gust effects outside of custom catcher, ninetales, and baby salamance, the poipole/wooper that you put down WILL survive.
Just need a counter to baby blace (maybe fini) and you have good matchups against lots of stuff.
Reset Stamp kills baby blowns in the late game, but it'll still be good until then.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
I collect 1 of every full art. Seriously considering NOT collecting that Pokemon Maniac. That is...unsettling.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I don't think it'll be too bad. $15 tops for the Alternate Full Art one when it comes out in Unified Minds I'm going to assume. They're going to overprint them into oblivion too, so I don't think scarcity is an issue.

That's fair but I'll be after a PSA10 version of the card. I don't play anymore but still interested in getting graded cards

Scoop

Literally a sheep
That's fair but I'll be after a PSA10 version of the card. I don't play anymore but still interested in getting graded cards
I'm not too much into the graded market personally (I do want to grade my SR Empoleon and maybe some of my Zards though) but I wouldn't expect a PSA10 to be hugely expensive judging that it'll be a more recent card. I don't play either but I don't think it's going to be all that competitive of a card either, so it shouldn't be too painful for collectors to get their hands on and start trying to grade them. That's just my theory on it though, I could be 100% wrong. Either way, best of luck in finding one.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Don't listen to the haters. That Pokemaniac is the sexiest thing ever printed,

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
A sweaty kid cosplaying a Slowpoke gets the full art treatment before my Ice Mom Lorelei.

Life ain't fair.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
So much appreciation for the stained glass legendary birds. Rightfully so though, that art is top 3 material for any Pokemon card art ever printed.

ICEdaddy

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
That FA Viridian Forest is one of the most beautiful cards I have even seen them make.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
That FA Viridian Forest is one of the most beautiful cards I have even seen them make.
Interesting, because I'm on the opposite end and really don't like the way it and other FA Stadiums look. I think they'd be a little more visually pleasing if every single thing in it didn't have that hideous gold bordering to it. If it was just a really good render of Viridian or Brooklet Hill or whatever they make I'd like them a lot better. It worked with EXs because it wasn't so overblown and offensive to they eyes, but with scenery? Why wouldn't they have, I don't know...Just made the scenery???

XY10_EN_94.png

The few cards like this that did it are way more visually appealing to me personally.

aaron2310

Aspiring Trainer
Forgive the ignorance as I'm a newb but for those that are talking about the full-art stadiums, would you not be allowed to use the Japanese ones since there's an English versions in the way of the regular art?