* 4 Electropower LOT 172
* 1 Energy Loto GRI 122
* 2 Volkner UPR 135

##Energy - 9

* 1 Beast Energy {*} FLI 117
* 5 Lightning Energy GRI 168
* 3 Rainbow Energy HS 104

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Playing this at a cup next weekend( not this one but next one)

I find the little energy you have to be so little. I usually Like to have around 15-20 energy. Do some of your trainers allow you to look for energy in the discard pile? They have to, otherwise, you'd never have energy.

Making a deck this morning to go out and battle some kids at a comic book store. I don't even know how many will be there. Super nervous. I don't know what half these cards do, but I wish I had a Jirachi. Or a Sun and moon evolution of Eevee. All my Evolutions of Eevee are all non-tournament cards. Since they're from things such as silver and gold starter decks, or booster packs. That was over a decade ago xD

Your attackers are cheap and tapu koko * gets lightning out of your discard pile.

If you have too many energies 15 for example you will most likely have less supporters in your hand.

Especially with Jirachi and most decks you want to maximize the number of drawing trainers so you can hit your stage 1s and valuble cards when you need them!

That's why theme decks can be misleading in energies. its fine for theme vs theme battles, But not really competitively!

If you have too many energies 15 for example you will most likely have less supporters in your hand.

Especially with Jirachi and most decks you want to maximize the number of drawing trainers so you can hit your stage 1s and valuble cards when you need them!

That's why theme decks can be misleading in energies. its fine for theme vs theme battles, But not really competitively!

Oh I didn't know this. I was actually watching a few youtube videos and they said some theme decks can stand up competitively but they most times need an added boost and edit. So it was advised to purchase both the Elite trainer box associated with the same deck and beefing it up.

Do you recommend this method at all? If you do I'll need to order a Team up Elite Trainer box, and my girlfriend will need to order an ultra prism. We both have Theme decks but want to play competitively. In the meantime, we'll be doing leagues to see how our decks manage.

I can give you tips if you tell me what the two theme decks are, I play with them for fun on TCGO a lot.

What division are you in Pokefam? I guess that its probably seniors or juniors since you put out of 400 (I am a senior). Also, what is your view of zapbeasts vs straight zapdos? I prefer straight Zapdos since it more consistent. Do you think zapdos will still be good after unbroken bonds? Also, the grenark TTG, what do you think of it? I think it will be good with incineroar.

Sorry about all the questions:p

What division are you in Pokefam? I guess that its probably seniors or juniors since you put out of 400 (I am a senior). Also, what is your view of zapbeasts vs straight zapdos? I prefer straight Zapdos since it more consistent. Do you think zapdos will still be good after unbroken bonds? Also, the grenark TTG, what do you think of it? I think it will be good with incineroar.

So if I did any ranked tournaments I'd be in Masters. What is the age ranges for Juniors or Seniors? I take it Juniors is for anyone under 18 or 21?

So if I did any ranked tournaments I'd be in Masters. What is the age ranges for Juniors or Seniors? I take it Juniors is for anyone under 18 or 21?
These are the cutoffs for this year's age divisions...

- Masters Division is anyone born in 2003 or earlier;
- Seniors Division is anyone born in 2004-2007;
- Junior Division is anyone born in 2008 or later.

@KaraKuehn If you want to get a jump start on the competitive scene buy singles and play a deck you like that is competitive.

On ptcgo when new sets come out grind tournaments then trade the packs!

Senior, zapdos beasts has munch mire utility and can deal better with muk, Thanks jolteon! zapdos may struggle post unbroken bonds if quad decks E G Lucario melmetal
Or pharomosa buzz. I am not sure if grenark will struggle against early buzzmosa pressure?

Attending a league cup this weekend will post list. probs playing ultra necrozma or zapdos beast. both lists are above.

4th at a cup with Pika pads

Pokémon (12)
3 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX
2 Zeraora-GX
1 Tapu Koko-GX
1 Tapu Koko ♢
1 Zapdos
2 Marshadow
1 Tapu Lele-GX
1 Rayquaza-GX

Trainer (37)
4 Lillie
4 Cynthia
3 Guzma
2 Erika's Hospitality
4 Electropower
4 Energy Switch
4 Ultra Ball
4 Order Pad
2 Nest Ball
1 Multi Switch
1 Mysterious Treasure
2 Choice Band
1 Viridian Forest
1 Thunder Mountain ♢

Energy (11)
11 Lightning Energy

Feel free for questions comments or criticism. Your input makes me a better player and I love nothing more than helping others out!

A total Win-Win!

I can provide the concept , the reason I chose this deck , and matchups if wanted!

played a list with -2 palpad +1 grass energy and+ 1 electro radar

Grass? You aren't trying to attck with Ray.

If you aren't playing 4 order pads cut them. You aren't going to hit your to copies when you need them. It like playing 1 hypnotoxic laser... WHY?

Attending a league cup this weekend will post list. probs playing ultra necrozma or zapdos beast.
On ptcgo when new sets come out grind tournaments then trade the packs!

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 12

* 1 Rayquaza-GX CES 160
* 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 195
* 3 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX PR-SM 168
* 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51
* 1 Tapu Koko-GX GRI 135
* 1 Zapdos PR-SM 159
* 2 Zeraora-GX LOT 201
* 1 Marshadow SLG 45
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 37

* 1 Thunder Mountain {*} LOT 191
* 4 Energy Switch ROS 109
* 4 Lillie SUM 147
* 1 Multi Switch BUS 164
* 1 Erika’s Hospitality TEU 140
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Electromagnetic Radar UNB 169
* 3 Guzma BUS 143
* 2 Choice Band BUS 162
* 1 Field Blower GRI 163
* 4 Electropower LOT 172
* 1 Mysterious Treasure FLI 145
* 4 Order Pad UPR 131

##Energy - 11

* 11 Lightning Energy 4

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

2nd at a Challenge!

Ask any questions!

Back