'Sky Legends' Officially Revealed!

Deedee

Aspiring Trainer
Megumi Mizutani, the illustrator for the Jessie and James regular and full art also did the Brigette Full Art for Breakthrough, Winona Full Art for Roaring Skies, Skyla Full Art for Breakpoint, Giovanni's Banishment for Unbroken Bonds, and the Lillie Full Art for SM Base.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Megumi Mizutani, the illustrator for the Jessie and James regular and full art also did the Brigette Full Art for Breakthrough, Winona Full Art for Roaring Skies, Skyla Full Art for Breakpoint, Giovanni's Banishment for Unbroken Bonds, and the Lillie Full Art for SM Base.
What do you know, the Artist section of the PTCG card database is useful after all.

Oldskoollink

Aspiring Trainer
Disappointing. I bet there's going to be a better promo coming up. I was expecting a cool looking team rocket card, not a goofy one. Meh.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Yep, we've done it. Tag Team art has outdone itself again with that incredible legendary bird artwork.

As much crap as I give the Sun and Moon era, and as much as I still stand behind that? I gotta give 'em props for this one. You definitely don't see that every day.

Refrigerated Elements

Aspiring Trainer
What even is the Poke Maniac fullart. it is so disturbing looking.

The tri bird full arts are so stunning. The tri bird glass fullart might be my favorite looking gx card ever.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Guys, I can't see Rowlet in the FA Eexegglet. I only see is a Walking Palm Tree with a head on its tail.

(Lol. I of course saw Rowlet. Its on the side of Exeggutor's neck. Chilling.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
The stadium that we are getting as a SR in Unified Minds is Viridian Forest since it ties in in the format for next 2 years.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Those Rowlet/Exeggutor FA cards are the cutest ever! And the birds look amazing!

That PokeManiac though...

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Of course the Legendary Trio art, of course, of course. But that Slowpoke lover is like a Junji ito creation. The ExeggutorRowlet secret rare is very clever, same calm setting as the beautiful MarshadowMachamp Secret rare. Same artists of course.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
The 60/54 Zapmolcuno is all I want now but I'll need 3 Alolan Exeggulet for the deck I'm going to build. Secret rare Viridian Forest is nice too.