TCG Fakes DrakenNinja's first Fake set: Colorfull Change

DrakenNinja

Aspiring Trainer
Hi there guys, welkom to my first fake cards Thread. The sets name is: Colorfull Change (ColC) and its main theme of is type changing and will primarily feature Pokémon that can change their types through items (like Silvally and Arceus) or by using its ablility (like Kecleon and Greninja).
I haven't planned this set so I'll add cards as time passes by. I will try to make all cards playable.
Feel free to post your thought of the cards in this thread.

Here are the first couple of cards:
Type: Null
Type: null HP: 100 [C]
Basic
Ability: Mask Break
If you put a Pokémon from your hand to evolve this Pokémon search your deck for a tool card with memory in it's name and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
[C][C] Slash 30
You can use this attack on your first turn.
Weakness: [F] 2x Resistance: - Retreat: [C][C]
Silvally GX
Silvally GX HP: 220 [C]
Stage 1 (evolves from Type: Null)
[C][C] rainbow boost
Search your deck for an energy card and attach it to this pokemon, is you have a memory card attatched to this pokemon search your deck for 2 energy cards of the same type as the memory card and attach them to this pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
[C][C][C] Elemental Slash 120
Flip a coin, if heads and if your opponents active Pokémon is a tag team GX and your attack is affected by weakness on your opponents Pokémon add damage counters to your opponents active Pokémon until it has 10 HP remaining (after doing damage). If tails this attack has no secondary effect (except for weakness and resistance).
[C][C][C] Recycle system GX
Put 5 card from your discard pile into your hand.
(You can't use more than 1 GX attached in a game)
Weakness: [F] 2x Resistance: - retreat:[C][C]
Pokémon-GX rule: when your Pokémon GX is knock out your opponent take 2 prize cards

DrakenNinja

Aspiring Trainer
Alright guys here comes the second batch of pokémon. This time it's the Greninja line.
In the videogames Greninja's hidden ability is Protean, it allows the user (before it attacks) to change it's type to the same type as the move it is going to do. I realy like this ability so I made a card out of it. I hope you like it.

Froakie
Froakie HP:60 [W]
Basic
[W] Grow
During your opponents next turn your opponent active pokémons attacks do 20 less damage.
[W][C] Frog Flop 20
Weakness: [G] 2x Resistance: - Retreat: [C]
Frogadier
Frogadier HP:90 [W]
Stage 1
Ability: H2O Copy
once during your turn you may search your deck for a Frogadier and put it on your bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards. (you can't use more then one H2O Copy in a game)
[W][C] Strong Frog Flop 40
Greninja
Greninja HP:140 [W]
Stage 2
Ability: Protean
Once during your turn, if this pokémon is your active, you may discard a basic energy from your hand. If you do, this pokémon is now the same type as the energy you discarded.
[W][C] Super Strong Frog Flop 60
Choose up to the same amount of your opponents benched pokémon as you have diffrent types of basic energy in your discard pile. This attack does 20 damage to every pokémon you chose.

And now the first Trainer card of this set:
Trainer Item
(Technical Machine) TM54
Pokemon tool: Attach a tool to one of your Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon tool attatched to it.
If this card is attach to an evolved non-EX/GX Pokémon. The pokémon this card is attached to can use the attack on this card (you still need the necessary energy).
[W][W][C] Water Growth 50
Choose 1 of your Basic Pokémon in play. If you have a Stage 2 card in your hand that evolves from that Pokémon, put that card onto the Basic Pokémon to evolve it. You can use this attack on a Pokémon that was put into play this turn.
TM-Rule: you can't have more then 4 (in any combination) Technical Machine cards in deck

DrakenNinja

Aspiring Trainer
Hi guys, am keeping is short for now but here are two new card in this set.
The first one is:
Arceus & Silvally GX
Arceus & silvally GX HP: 280 [C]
Basic Tag Team
Ability: RKS Systems Plate's
This Pokémon can use and have a plate card and a memory card attached to it at the same time. (The effect on both card work with this Pokémon)
[C][C][C][C] Color Matching Blast 130
Ignor all tool card attached to your opponents active Pokémon.
[C][C][C][C]+ synchro color snipe GX 70
If this Pokémons plate card is the same type as its memory card this attack does 100 damage to 2 of your opponents benched Pokémon-EX, Pokémon-GX or stage 2 Pokémon (this attack is affected by weakness and resistance). If this Pokémon has 7 energy in total attached to it. Search your deck for a tool card with plate in its name and switch it with a tool cars with plate in its name or search your deck for a tool card with memory in its name and switch it with a tool card with a memory in its name attached to this Pokémon. (You can't use more than 1 GX attached in a game)
Weakness: [F] 2x Resistance: - retreat: [C][C][C]
TAG TEAM-rule: when your TAG TEAM is knock out, your opponent take 3 prize cards
And the second one is a trainer needed for Arceus & Sillvaly TTGX
Splash plate
Item----Pokémon tool
If this card is attached to a non EX/GX [W] Pokémon. This Pokémon attacks do 20 more damage to your opponents active Pokémon (after doing weakness and resistance)
If this card is attached to an Arceus-GX this Pokémon is now [W] and it's resistance is now [R] -30
(Sorry for the messy layout compared to my other card this site doesn't really work that well on a mobile phone)
More card will follow this day

DrakenNinja

Aspiring Trainer
And as promised earlier today, more cards

Sentret:
Sentret HP:50 [C]
Basic
[C] mud slap 10
[C] Quick attack 20

You can use this attack on your first turn.
Weakness: [F] 2x resistance:- retreat: [C]
Furret:
Furret HP:90 [C]
Stage 1
Ability:Treasure Hunt
once during you turn you may place 2 damage counter to two of you Pokémon. If you do put 1 item card from your discardpile into your hand.(you can't use more than one Treasure hunt ability during your turn)
[C] Find a friend
Search your deck for 1 Pokémon and put it in your hand
Weakness: [F] 2x resistance:- retreat: [C]

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Welcome to the forums @DrakenNinja! You're churning out some fantastic ideas here, I'm especially a fan of your Froakie line. The flavour is amazing: Frog Flop --> Strong Frog Flop --> Super Strong Frog Flop is comedy and H20 is a great reference to molecular cloning for sure. How you've let flavour inspire the attack effects is a solid design process that makes for some interesting ideas -- Arceus & Silvally-GX do this spectacularly with the Memory / Plates Ability, as do your Greninja and Frogadier. I like!

I would recommend paying attention to the spelling in your cards and correct capitalisation though -- it makes your cards infinitely more appealing and is easier to read. :)

DrakenNinja

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys I’m back after a long and busy school week. In this week I created 2 new evolution lines and few plates for Arceus & Silvally GX and the first supporter card for this set! And a big thx to @bbninjas your comment really put a smile on my face :). I’m sorry for spelling words incorrectly English isn’t my native language and the combination with dyslexia just doesn’t help (I will do my best).
Lots of fun while reading these new card.
Fennekin HP: 50 [R]
Basic
[R]Vulpes Zerda 20
Search your deck for up to 2 Fennekins and put them on your bench. Then shuffle your deck.
Weakness:[W]2x Resistance:- Retreat: [C]
Braixen HP: 100 [R]
Stage 1
[R]Blaze 30
[P] Which Witch

Search your deck for a Pokémon that evolves from this Pokémon and put it in your hand. Then shuffle your deck.
Weakness:[W]2x Resistance:- Retreat: [C][C]
Delphox HP: 150 [R]
Stage 2
Ability: Forcerer
If this Pokémon is your active Pokémon choose one of your opponent’s abilities. Your opponent then uses this ability. If your opponent can’t use this ability put 6 damage counter on that Pokémon.
(You can't choose an ability that doesn't have an activating effect).
[R][P] Medieval Witch 60+
If 3 of your opponent’s Pokémon have exactly 6 damage counter on them this attack does 130 damage more.
Weakness:[W]2x resistance:- retreat: [C][C]

Abra HP: 50 [P]
basic
[C] pound 10
[P] Teleport

Switch this Pokémon with one on your bench
Weakness: [P] 2x Resistance: - Retreat: [C]
Kadabra HP: 90 [P]
stage 1
[C] pound 10
[P][C] Forced Teleport

Switch this Pokémon with one on your bench. If you do switch your opponents active Pokémon with one on their bench.
Alakazam GX HP: 230 [P]
Stage 2
[P] ultimate Draw
Draw card from your deck until you have 8 cards in hand.
[P][C][C] Teleport Revenge 120+
If your opponents active Pokémon was switch with one on their bench this attack does 60 more damage
[P][C][C] Forced Teleport GX 160
Switch this Pokémon with one of your bench Pokémon, if you do switch your opponents active Pokémon with one of their bench Pokémon. This attack does 80 damage to your opponents new active.

Damos gift
Supporter
Discard 2 plate cards of the same type, if you do your active Pokémon is now that type until the end of your opponents turn.
You can play more than one supporter card during your turn
Mind Plate
Item----Pokémon tool
When this card is attached to your active [P] Pokémon and you switch it with a Pokémon on your bench your opponents switches their active Pokémon with one on their bench.
Attach this tool card to a Pokémon that does not have already a Pokémon tool.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
That wording is pretty good, especially if English isn’t your native language! Nice work. :D

You might like to check out the text-based portion of the Create-A-Card Competition, Draken. Though there’s only 4 days left to submit an entry, I reckon you’ll have fun with it. :D

DrakenNinja

Aspiring Trainer
Hi guys, It has been a time since my last post (school was a bit busy). But I’m back with two cards! The first card isn’t a “new” card but rather the art for the Greninja I posted a few weeks ago (note: my drawing skills aren’t the best) and I hope you like It. The second card is another Technical Machine.
dd51du3-a8a7337f-61da-48fa-957d-33e54f089e6d.png
Trainer Item
(Technical Machine) TM44
Pokémon tool: Attach a tool to one of your Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon tool attached to it.
If this card is attach to an evolved non-EX/GX Pokémon. The Pokémon this card is attached to can use the attack on this card (you still need the necessary energy).

[C][C][C] Soaring Block 50
If this card it attached to a [C] Pokémon with a [L] weakness this attack does 40 to 2 of your opponents benched Pokémon.
If this card is attached to a [C] Pokémon with a [F] weakness your opponent does not draw a card at the begin op their turn.
TM-Rule: you can't have more then 4 (in any combination) Technical Machine cards in deck

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Nice to see you back @DrakenNinja! If you're interested in creating image-based cards of your own, I'd refer you to the Faking Resources & Help thread where you can find step-by-step tutorials and plenty of resources for creating image cards, including fonts, symbols and official looking blanks.