'Unified Minds,' August's SM11 Set!

Toni Kensa

Playing and Collecting
SM10 wasn’t even released and I already feel outdated! How do I control my anxiety on seeing those news and japanese recent lists? Lol

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Seems like it'll be a fun time, but whoever the "unified minds" that decided to make too many cards per set are, they oughta calm down a bit. ;)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Huh. 17 Ultra Rares (GXs). That’s gonna be interesting.
Stop with these massive sets already! Can’t we have an, I don’t know, Guardians Rising size set?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Huh. 17 Ultra Rares (GXs). That’s gonna be interesting.
Stop with these massive sets already! Can’t we have an, I don’t know, Guardians Rising size set?
GR has 169 total including the terrible secret rares, I think even that's a tad heavy. I think an XY era sized set would be great, something like Roaring Skies (110 cards) was perfect.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
GR has 169 total including the terrible secret rares, I think even that's a tad heavy. I think an XY era sized set would be great, something like Roaring Skies (110 cards) was perfect.
I was thinking like 137 or 147.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
I'd rather have a Skyridge or Supreme Victors-sized set with a Skyridge or Supreme Victors-sized amount of chase cards i.e. not many.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Holy smokes... SM is going out with a bang... fingers crossed sword shield brings it back to the set sizes we are used to! 86 regular 4-5 FA and a secret rare - magic

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'd rather have a Skyridge or Supreme Victors-sized set with a Skyridge or Supreme Victors-sized amount of chase cards i.e. not many.
BREAKthrough is another set I can think of that has that kind of amount. That set is actually one of XYs best, I wouldn't mind sets like that.

(EDIT: or boundaries crossed, easily the best set from BW)

RealArity

Cold Weather-seeker
Oof, so many cards. Will be hard to pull stuff you want from boosters, but I guess that's what buying singles is for!