'Sky Legends' Officially Revealed!

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
porygon z GX abilty can be used combine with porygon z (non gx) and you get a deck that could heal and attack although its gonnna be a bit clunky i want to see how this goes with porygon z non GX though
Both are colorless and don't hit for weakness and don't won tournaments yet. Don't put your hopes up high.
  • Recycle Energy - I could see this in Zapdos/Jirachi. Jirachi is a victim of Absol because it increases its retreat cost. Run this and attach an enrgy onto and your Jirachi retreat safely. Same as Zapdos because 80 dmg once bench became active. Attach this, retreat and do 80 evry turn (You need Escape Board for this). It also protects from being hammered. 4 Geodudes
  • Silvally - only good after a revenge KO. The problem is.. when DCE rotates, its harder to one-shot attach and revenge kind of thing. Being Stage 1 is also a problem. 3 Geodudes

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Ok, I was going to complain before realizing, that as a Dragon-type Naganadel, it means that the only gen 7 mon without a dragon-type (that is dragon-type in game) left is Guzzlord. A goddamn shame for Mega-Sceptile, Amphy, Noibat and Tyrunt, the last two had their chances on Dragon's Majesty but didn't get crap.

The ability is pretty dang good, makes Beast Box or Blacephalon GX decks much better, and you can recover your stuff as easily with Rescue Stretcher.

The attack has a heavy cost, but it hits a relevant number, 170, because even though we won't have Lele post-rotation, Dedenne GX sits as a bench warmer, so Malamar decks have the option to use their Ditto to evolve into this and hit for game. The L for the GX is irrelevant, utterly outclassed by Blacephalon GX or any other usable ultra beast so a bad rating for that

Overall, still, a pretty damn good card.

maximusrtc

Aspiring Trainer
Ability: Beast Box finally gets some legit draw support. Nice synergy with Ultra Space stadium.

Main Attack: Triple Acceleration energy helps here, since it’ll get discarded anyway. Good for hitting Dedenne’s on the bench.

GX: Weird/annoying that it’s for one lightning. Essentially a worse version of Xurkitree’s GX since you don’t get the hand disruption, and you’re essentially recycling (eventually) a resource for them.

I do like it as a bench sitter in beast box, although that archetype is likely not very playable with all the fire support coming.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Well, it helps beast box.

The 2nd attack can be used with the triple energy to snipe leles/dedennes.

The GX attack is bad.

Good in beast box, could see play in Mally but prob not, could be a rogue deck
Overall: pretty bad, tech card

Also, Lance can get 2 out without poipole. Maybe can be used for draw support?

OnGaard

Aspiring Trainer
Beast Box + Malamar
Maybe toss in a volkner and like 2 electric energy for a potential GX attack

Consistent 170 snipes are good

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Naganadel-GX - The GX atk is uninspiring, the Main atk is... Malamar. Obviously... Not as good as Pikarom but still... KOs Lele at least. The ability is fine. Extra draw power, not bad. 3-4 Geodudes
To be honest! I don't feel anything greater in this card. It's like any standard GXs out there, not like Zorark or Pikarom level.

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Eh... It might see more use than Naganadel-GX FLI did but that's not saying much. The 170 snipe is good but bench Barrier Mew may be a popular tech in the future (if Bench Snipe decks rise in popularity) while the GX attack is a slight variation of Xurkitree-GX's in terms of function.

One thing of note is that the discard requirement doesn't specify what TYPE of Energy you can discard so there's some synergy to be had with the Quagsire DRM/Naganadel LOT Energy acceleration core.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Furthermore,
mEGBHkM.png

zzzzz too many Pokemon we've seen multiple times in recent sets.

Matux

Aspiring Trainer
It feels like a worst Zoroark GX. I would be so great if the first attack didn't need a psychic energy. I feel like it would be inconsistent if you have to play both Ultra Beast stage 1 and malamar lines... We'll see.

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
Ultrade is really specific. Usaully you won't have a ton of extra UBs without stretcher. Blacephalon will just use salazzle. Beast box might use it though.

The attack is ok. 170 snipe is ok but mew counters it. U need to attach an discard a TCE every turn. Either that or Malamar.

For the GX attack we have unit LPM but your better of trying to take prizes for yourself rather than give your opponent another.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Hey, isn’t that just Ultra Recon Squad?
That 170 anywhere is troubling because you can discard DCE or even TCE every turn.
Lightning? That’s interesting. GX attack is the worse version of Xurkitree.

Wechselbalg

brb
Mediocre tech for decks that use TCE/Malamar, mainly for sniping Dedenne. Beast Box is still bad and a 2-prize dragon type with bad to mediocre support capabilities will certainly won't make it better with Gardeon being a top contender and all.