'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Soooo are they just not going to bring over the secret rare Stadiums at all?

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
It's more than two Stadiums they've cut now. Japan had Brooklet Hill, Mt. Coronet, Aether Paradise and Shrine of Punishment through the sets being combined into Unbroken Bonds.

PokeDan23

Pokemon Fan Since 1999
Well, we still never got FA Lady. I think they're holding off on some FAs and Secret Rares (like the Stadiums) and I think they're gonna include them in a subset (maybe our Fall/Winter one?) that will include the Shiny Pokemon from GX Ultra Shiny. They also held out on some of the FAs from that set (Guzma, Fisherman, Hiker, etc.) but included some in our last set (Ingo & Emmet, Morgan, etc.). Notice how reprints are being left out from our new sets...I think TPCi has something up their sleeves...

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
I just can't wait to get my hands on that Meowth card. Seriously, I think that's the cutest Meowth card ever printed. I don't really care for the bodybuilder Persian though.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Man, it took forever to scroll down to the comments.... these huge sets really are a pain...

Scoop

Literally a sheep
At least I won't be dealing with the obscene amount of secret rares, but this set it nonetheless going to be a massive pain to deal with... I might go for the Rainbow Reshi/Zard, it's probably going to be a decent money card in the future and a good enough collectible. What can I say, Charizards always get me.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Also, unless they slip in the SR Stadiums after Pokegear 3.0 (which... I guess they could? maybe?), this set should be 234 total, meaning Lost Thunder still holds the largest set record with 236.

TheVong

BikaBika
I really cant wait for Dedenne! I think Marshadow and cards like Dedenne are good for the format. And I am a mill player lol.

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
I am for sure going to get me a 4-4 Sharpedo line.

Yeah, I know it isn’t at all likely to be competitive, but I play Gyarados for fun too. It’ll be a pretty cheap deck to build if I go the same route with it and it’ll be fun to play in casuals.

Also, Malamar + Surprise Box looks like it could end up as a decent Rogue Deck at first glance, but it probably won’t work out since it can’t get OHKOs and many attackers rely on or interact with a specific energy type. PikaRom, Malamar, Blacephalon, Zoroark, Zapdos, etc are all total losses there, so it doesn’t look good unfortunately.

Laurier_Ex

Ninja master
There are 3 cards that stand out for me: Buzzmosa TTGX, Reshizard TTGX and Marshchamp TTGX. Each of those look promising for Ninja Box. Buzzmosa for a surprise extra prize KO, Marshchamp TTGX as a Zoroark-Gx counter and Reshizard as a Celesaur TTGX and Buzzmosa counter. Ninja Box ftw.