'Sky Legends' Officially Revealed!

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
There is something alot of us are not seeing with the rowlett A-eggs. It looks awesome and amazing buuut most of the stage 1 and 2s listed are rotating out when this card is released. Decidueye, lurantis and maybe Venusaur are all going to be gone :/ hopefully they bring brand new better stage 2s in the next set otherwise that strategy is looking just alright

Tsreena is nice though. That energy acceleration opens up the door for some cool conbos

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Keldeo!

The fact that the last time there was an ultra rare keldeo was the one from the BW era makes me feel old. That one always felt so prominent that I never felt like it was ever THAT long since we got it.

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
Grass getting a big upgrade. Alolan Execggulet will be a one of off most stage 2 grass decks. Along with Meganium, Tsareena, and Decidueye GX.

And a nice return to Keldeo GX to the meta. Although there are a lot of non GX and EX decks out there that will get rid of it. Plus you'll have to pair this with QuagNag to utilize the GX attack.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Well, what are we going to call this support monstrosity of a Pokémon? Egglet? Rowlutor? Birb/Eggs? Either way, T1 Vileplume in expanded? That’s evil. The fact that you can just do that into a Lifesplosion Cradily is easily very expandedly evil. In standard, that’s not as bad. It’s actually just what we’ve been needing, although Vileplume (BUS) is going to be a big problem to all sorts of decks. But what we’re not pointing out is that Venusaur SHL can make 3 energy into 6, and Birb/Egg can open that doorway to the field with its first attack. This means that for the low low cost of just $19.99 3 Grass Energy, you can both A, hit 200 damage, and B shuffle every single energy on your opponent’s board into the deck. That’s rather catastrophic, if you can and choose to pull it off.
Tl;dr: Vileplume combo toxic, Venusaur combo GX attack big boom boom.

Tsareena is also just what we’ve been needing. We could use this with Shining Genesect, Trevanant EX in expanded, and even maybe we could possibly maybe I’m not sure perhaps maybe make a Torterra ULP deck out of this too. The combos are theoretically endless.

Nice to see Keldeo back in another Ultra Rare! Once again, it’s got power, but isn’t going to smash a crater in the game board every time it enters the field. It’s kind of a perfect balance, if you ask me. Nothing too good about it, but it can cream everything within 2-3 turns for 3 Energy while not letting anything through. The GX attack is the 3rd (?) time we’ve gotten Dangerous Rogue, which is kind of annoying, but it’s a cool GX attack to be reprinted (better than Cantankerous Beatdown...)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
okay but how to guarantee weakness

edit: it'd be great if someone came up with a deck of a bunch of mons from every type attacking for big numbers using double/triple/rainbow/counter energy to counter everything.
I present to you, SUM Solgaleo GX rainbow toolbox.
(Sol Burst GX into every possible type of energy for the matchup at hand, Ultra Ball the rest away.)

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Man, Rowlutor's free energy attack is basically Forest of Giant Plants without the 'as many times as you want in your turn' spam - this could make Decidueye-GX a threat again, pending ya don't mind doing a few turns of buildup.

zetadragon90

Aspiring Trainer
I think its awesome how RowXeggutor GX will make bringing a turn one Vikavolt easier than ever since its first attack works with Grubbin which is a Grass type pokemon, Rayquaza GX decks will get a nice addition.

Gengar master

shiny Pokémon bait
Advanced Member
Rowlet and Egg's free attack is crazy to be honest. This is basically forest of giant plants but with a no energy attack. I can see some Vileplume AOR variants making some appearances in the future for expanded.

Hdog7311

Aspiring Trainer
here comes turn 1 item lock again plus you can use this in vika bulu rowlet and alolan exeggutor tag team gx is busted

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Hmm...
Think about this:
Going first, turn 1
dusk stone > new mismagius > KO mismagius > surge > marshadow (let loose) > 2 rockets
0 card hand turn 1 for opponent
Lele helps get the rockets/surges and the surge step and the marshadow step are interchangeable.