'Sky Legends' Officially Revealed!

Zster

Aspiring Trainer
Thunder mountain prism star, tapu koko prism star, aqua patch, attach fire for turn

Welder, aqua patch, thunder mountain prism star, tapu koko prism star, or attach for turn for lightning

Polygon z rainbow/unit energy with energy lotto

Arceus prism star, Mina or attach for turn next turn and retreat in

That is just standard off the top of my head
Expanded has things like ether and max elixir

shifty14326

Aspiring Trainer
Does anyone else get the feeling that were gonna get back the concepts of Holon's Castform like we had for Lugia ex ?

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Card looks great but will see little to no play with the lighting weakness and its gx attack is a little underwhelming and regular attack for all those different energies is also a little weak and no additional effects.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Artwork is a no for me. A good attempt, but just too busy for the dimensions of a Pokemon card, through no fault of Arita's own.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Now THIS is how you do a gen 1. Glorious. If anyone has the Japanese Mystery Of The aFissils poster please pm me for quotes. Now please give us our NidokingQueen and SlowkingBro and Hypnokazam and DittoSmeargle then we’re sorted mate. :D

KingCrimson

Aspiring Trainer
What would have made this card good was an ability that said
" this card is treated as fire, water and lightning"

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
30 HP, not worth it. And it needs P energy.
  • Articuno, Zapdos & Moltres TTGX - 300 HP that is weak to Electropower. Yet, too expensive atks. Not worthy giving up 3 prizes because its weakness is very relevant to the meta nowadays. 3 Geodudes

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Thunder mountain prism star, tapu koko prism star, aqua patch, attach fire for turn

Welder, aqua patch, thunder mountain prism star, tapu koko prism star, or attach for turn for lightning

Polygon z rainbow/unit energy with energy lotto

Arceus prism star, Mina or attach for turn next turn and retreat in

That is just standard off the top of my head
Expanded has things like ether and max elixir

Thunder Mountain won' work cause it's not a Lightning type. Aqua Patch can't be attached directly to it cause it's not a Water type, you will need Energy Switch/Quagsire for it to use Aqua Patch to its advantage.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Arceus prism star attack turn one going second, retreat into this, attach energy of any type, and swing.
If arceus prism star can work with White Kyurem then darnit it all it can work with this card too hahaha

Hopefully they don't come out with any new cards that make it easier the power this thing up because I don't want to play in a metagame where this is out here taking 3 prizes in one turn

Arceus prism star attack turn one going second, retreat into this, attach energy of any type, and swing.

Tell me. What Grass, Electric, and Water Pokémon you are running in order to make Arceus prism work because you can accel 3 nrg if you meet those Pokémon?considering it is impossible to happen due to the fact that it needs huge bench space.

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
Tell me. What Grass, Electric, and Water Pokémon you are running in order to make Arceus prism work because you can accel 3 nrg if you meet those Pokémon?considering it is impossible to happen due to the fact that it needs huge bench space.

Considering that we haven't seen the entire set yet, there is a possibility for a new water type that may be a bench sitter. White Kyurem runs Zebstrika, Pheromosa for their elemental usage. Heck now that I think about it, it can just be a tech/partner into White Kyurem decks lol and there's one use for it.

Aera14

Aspiring Trainer
All I am going to say is Morgan that is you best bet if Morgan works for Rayquaza than Morgan works for Moltres & Zapdos & Articuno-GX.

GameOwl

I play Pokemon. Can you tell?
Aqua patch wouldn't actually work on this card since its a normal type and aqua patch only works onto water types. It's a cool card with a slim chance of working. Hats off to anyone who can get it to work though.

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
I don't think this would work, but maybe it would -- would a single extra rainbow energy satisfy the requirements for the GX attack?
It wouldn't. Rainbow still only provides one energy at a time, and the GX specifies needing one extra of *each* energy. 3 rainbows would work, but either way there has to be at least 1 extra of each.

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
This will do nothing but replace Magikarp and wailord in stall because of the GX attack, and that's if stall is still viable and Lucario and melmetal doesn't replace magikarp and wailord

Zster

Aspiring Trainer
Tapu koko for lightning type because it has free retreat and if you decide to spread and take a bunch of kos at once with the gx attack. Maybee white kyurem as a secondary attacker and against one prize decks, or maybee either water type volcanion as they can both spread good damage for 3 arceusable energy. You would obviously run wishful batons. Any water type with free retreat could work. Maybee tapu koko prism for electric. For fire you could have magcargo for draw support, maybee even pair it with swampert as your water type. Another fire option is alolan marowak for some extra acceleration. Maybee even magcargo gx for acceleration.