'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

boyishgoodlooks

Aspiring Trainer
J
Beast bringer will be absolutely busted in Blacephalon decks, you can take 3 Prizes on an easy GX knockout, or 4 on a tag team and you only really have to take 1 KO after that no matter what. Imagine guzzlord in turbo dark decks once this set drops. scary![/QUOTE

The only thing with running beast bringer in blacephalon is that you can’t gx turn one or beast ringer doesn’t work. You have the save the gx for the last prize.

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
Lost Thunder: "I am the biggest set!"

Unbroken Bonds: "Hold my cards"

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
I think celesteela will be really good in malamar...the deck is just begging for an early game consistency boost. If you play heavy switch outs it would be pretty simple to gx early if you can’t pull off an early attack. Some nice synergy moving energy to the back as well, can throw a metal on it early and move it to power up an ultra Necrozma later!

That's what I was thinking too... except Zapdos + choice band OHKO's it. :-(

Kent Freeze

Aspiring Trainer
Rules based question -- for Celesteela's GX attack, does this indicate you can know what the prize cards are, assuming that you have somehow been able to order them in your deck prior to the attack? Could make an interesting Jirachi prism star/greedy dice deck.....

Kent Freeze

Aspiring Trainer
Going off my previous example -- you play mallow, then do the GX attack - could I know which of my face down prize cards is now Jirachi prism star?

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Im loving this set, it's wonderful to see some non staple Pokemon get GXs (Honchrkow, Whimsicott, Persian, etc).
They need to grow a spine and start making Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam cards again
I totally agree, and then Uri Geller wonders why Kadabra and Pokémon fans alike disrespect him.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Yeah I mean how dare a guy be annoyed that a company created an unauthorized parody of him and then made a collectible card that was literally named "Evil Uri Geller," the man is just so UNREASONABLE!!! :confused:

Last edited:

Wolfgirl90

Professor Luna
Rules based question -- for Celesteela's GX attack, does this indicate you can know what the prize cards are, assuming that you have somehow been able to order them in your deck prior to the attack? Could make an interesting Jirachi prism star/greedy dice deck....

The attack doesn't specify that you need to shuffle the prize cards (can't imagine why you would need to).

So yeah, you would simply put the prize cards out the way you want. If you just so happen to know what those cards are, the game doesn't care.

iGeek256

I only use Electric types. Help me
Dedenne-GX is amazing but can become free prizes if your opponent plays a Guzma