'Sky Legends' Officially Revealed!

Wailord's Pokemon

Pokemon TCG player. 2019 Worlds Competitor.
You know what they should do? (UNPOPULAR OPINION) They should make a GX for each, and then make a TAG TEAM that evolves from each one. It would give up 4 prizes, and most importantly this will never happen ;(

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
I'm gonna guess the Articuno+Zapdos+Moltres GX attack cost is [C][C][C]+ where the extra energy requirement is [W][L][R] for some ridiculous amount of damage.

Lechu v 2017

Pokemon connoisseur
Cool, but this card alone could probably overpower most decks. THAT IS, if it is as powerful as I predict it to be.

hervul

Aspiring Trainer
Uno-Dos-Tres GX will probably be weak to lightning, so not very playable atm, unfortunately.

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
You know what they should do? (UNPOPULAR OPINION) They should make a GX for each, and then make a TAG TEAM that evolves from each one. It would give up 4 prizes, and most importantly this will never happen ;(
Do you mean like legends way back when? Legends were a healthier version of Tag Teams in my opinion.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I like where this is going. I'd love a Pidgeot and Zapdos GX tag team card very much. Maybe Pidgeot and Staraptor. Please TPC dont mess this up like you did with Roaring Skies!

Nyora

A Cat
When do I get Wash Rotom & Heat Roton & Frost Rotom & Fan Rotom & Mow Rotom & Rotom-GX

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
Uno-Dos-Tres GX will probably be weak to lightning, so not very playable atm, unfortunately.
At the moment, but the meta changes so rapidly, you never know what will be the case by the time we get this set.

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Anyone think there's something with the guy in the background of Lusamine's card? Why is he there? And Lusamine's posture / expression looks... unusual. Something between the two of them?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I like where this is going. I'd love a Pidgeot and Zapdos GX tag team card very much. Maybe Pidgeot and Staraptor. Please TPC dont mess this up like you did with Roaring Skies!

Pidgeot and Staraptor would be nice. Anything with Staraptor or Noctowl honestly, they're my favorite of the generational birds. I love all of them though except Toucannon (the one single pokemon I absolutely can't stand), so it'd be good to see any of them.

Also, it's funny you mention roaring skies being messed-up on their part. I thought it (and AO) were the best sets XY ever put out. Of course I can see why you would have been disappointed, based upon your preference to birds, but I always had a soft spot for some of the things in that set, M Ray especially being one of the few times I was ever interested in playing the game because that card was so much fun.

Lagarto!

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone think there's something with the guy in the background of Lusamine's card? Why is he there? And Lusamine's posture / expression looks... unusual. Something between the two of them?
I'ts from a cutscene in Ultra Sun/Moon

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
I'ts from a cutscene in Ultra Sun/Moon

I can't believe I forgot this cutscene. In fact, I had forgotten that Mohn was Lillie & Gladion's father entirely until today when I saw it on another site's (are we allowed to mention other sites' names or is Pokebeach not that authoritarian :p) anime update.

It also goes to show how well Pokemon co-ordinates everything. After you watched last night's anime episode which helped shed some light on Mohn's role in Lillie/Gladion/Lusamine's life (in the anime at least) you see this card revealed on the website. Instant hype. With the whole family getting new cards in this set, I wouldn't be surprised to see the 4th member (Mohn) finally get his own card as well. Maybe we'll even get Poke Pelago or the various Isles as Stadiums!

The Pokemon marketing machine is a beautiful thing to behold!!

Also Giratina rotated through Pokemon Shuffle around the same time as Pokemon GO (which could be a coincidence but I've actually noticed it multiple times haha).

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
I hate this. Two was a lot. Three is too much. LET ME STAY UNDER MY ROCK AND NOT FIND OUT ABOUT THESE

T^T

birdboy2000

Bird Keeper
Yay a flying type set! I so want to build around the legendary bird tag team and hope the card's good enough to justify doing so.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Does this automatically mean we potentially have triple genie GX?
Let's prey we get a fairy Tapu four way and fighting Swords Of Justice tag team gx too. ;)

Last edited: