Detective Yoshida from 'Detective Pikachu' Revealed as Secret Card, Features Real Photo!

Omg if this card came to English I would certainly want to add it to the full art supporter collection! it would be the first of its kind for the cards!

We have needed these since, oh, 1996?
I don’t care what it says, IT’S THE BEST CARD SINCE FLI GOOMY

That's it, we've peaked. I'm getting this and I'm quitting the TCG, there's no way we can get better than this card.

In all seriousness, I hope we get it in English. There's something really funny to me about this card and I really want to own one.

No but seriously I want this. (And unpopular opinion, I think it could actually be quite good)

This will be sleeved by collectors quite nicely next to Imakuni? .

speaking of which. this isn't the first time a real life person has been on a card. the Imakuni card in Generations is clearly a photograph of the actual Imakuni person.

063.png

Imakuni? is the only card featuring a real person that we've gotten in the west, but Japan's had several, including a Fairy-type "Mega" Sachiko-EX (Sachiko is one of the members of the three-person group Suzukizan, who sang a few early Pokemon songs in Japan and also includes Imakuni?), model Nicole Fujita in a card with Pikachu, Hironobu Yoshida cosplaying as PokeDude from Teachy TV, the cast of Pokemon Smash! as secret rares in the Japanese equivalent of BW Legendary Treasures, and a few others.

Ken Watanabe On a Pokemon Card... I'll buy ten!
I am in total agreement Ken Watanabe was in Transformers Age of Extinction as Stride(the blue one) and in both Godzilla Movies; which the second comes out in 2 months. One reason to see Detective Pikachu for me is Ken Watanabe; he is an awesome actor.

Honestly, I don't know how to feel about this one. The collector side of me is going, Gotta Git em' all, But then again, Its kinda creepy....

Back