'Detective Pikachu Tins' Coming to Walfart!

I got these tins already. I was able to get them Saturday when I went to the store. Got 16 out of the 18 cards from the Detective Pikachu set. Just missing Charizard & Mr Mime cards. The tins come with 4 Detective Pikachu packs, Guardians Rising & Burning Shadows.
20190330_214402.jpg

What if, now think about this, if they released exclusive product to sell where competitive Pokemon was actually played?

A
I got these tins already. I was able to get them Saturday when I went to the store. Got 16 out of the 18 cards from the Detective Pikachu set. Just missing Charizard & Mr Mime cards. The tins come with 4 Detective Pikachu packs, Guardians Rising & Burning Shadows.
20190330_214402.jpg
Nice. Are they the short bottomed tins or regular sized?

Wow, decent throw-in packs!

I love seeing how newer users who aren't used to seeing "walfart" react to it. It's interesting to me for some reason.

Also, I don't shop at Walmart but I like these tins over the case files I think.

Cool, but how would you even do that?
Well, it wouldn't be as easy as having a large corporation coming to you and saying we'll sell millions of dollars of your product if you make an exclusive set for us. It would take some work, but all the information is already gathered. Pokemon has the information on which Leagues are selling their product. They would have to contact them individually as see who is interested in each product then re-establish their own distributions. Which probably would break their own agreements with their vendors or wait for them to expire. So they'd have to hire an entire new team to distribute them. So it would be costly, time consuming, and would cut into their profits. Why? Just to support a local shop and encourage more play, which is doing well as it is. With all that laid out. Sounds like I'm trying to re-invent the wheel, eh?

Well, it wouldn't be as easy as having a large corporation coming to you and saying we'll sell millions of dollars of your product if you make an exclusive set for us. [...] So it would be costly, time consuming, and would cut into their profits.

You beat me to it haha. Now if only "Walfart" would start paying their employees a living wage! #Bernie2020

Back