PokeBeach’s March 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Table 248, Round 6

@JumpluffTCG wins 2-0 vs @lukas2aces

This was an explosive matchup so it really could have gone either way. My opponent dead drew G1 and I assume had a pretty cold hand G2 as well. Good luck going forward though, I know this won't be the last time we face each other!

Round 6 Results, Table 227

@Holden Sheeks over @FralPal 2-1
G1 - FralPal
G2 - Holden
G3 - Holden

Not gonna lie, thought I was gonna be trash in the match-up but it ended up being more interesting than I thought. Game 3 was pretty intense on that note. GGs and if it means anything, good luck in the final round. :)

@JGB146 Looks like you listed Conor Winning this round when I had won.

Crap. That sucks. I'm sorry, Jon. I can send you a pack of your choice on PTCGO.

This is the reason I post "please check your scores" as often as I do. I cannot change results for any rounds except the previous round. Doing so would reset pairings for an unknown amount of other matches.

I'm going to drop @JGB146. Thank you to everyone I've played against this month, but scheduling issues for this week have made me unable to play at all.

Crap. That sucks. I'm sorry, Jon. I can send you a pack of your choice on PTCGO.

This is the reason I post "please check your scores" as often as I do. I cannot change results for any rounds except the previous round. Doing so would reset pairings for an unknown amount of other matches.

That's too bad but I understand. I will make sure to double check next time.

In that case you can just drop me.

Back