Help Pikarom without Jirachi

Haaaaarry

Aspiring Trainer
So I want to build a pikarom deck but most of the lists I have found either run 3 pikarom (which I only have 2) or jirachis which I have none of. I was wondering if anyone had any lists with only 2 pikarom and no jirachis. Thanks :)

this is the list I used before i got any jirachi

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 12

* 2 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 33
* 2 Raikou SLG 32
* 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51
* 1 Tapu Koko-GX PR-SM 33
* 1 Zapdos TEU 40
* 2 Zeraora-GX LOT 86
* 1 Marshadow SLG 45
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137

##Trainer Cards - 36

* 1 Thunder Mountain {*} LOT 191
* 4 Energy Switch ROS 109
* 1 Lisia CES 137
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 4 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Volkner UPR 135
* 4 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Electropower LOT 172
* 3 Lillie UPR 125
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 1 Erika’s Hospitality TEU 140

##Energy - 12

* 12 Lightning Energy 4

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Well, I still have a PikaRom list without Jirachi and 'just' 2 PikaRom. I played and won 2 League Challenges with it, but not sure whether that was luck, skill or my deck.

Lists without Jirachi usually play 2 Tapu Lele GX instead. But the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced I have to try a build with Jirachi as well, to be honest. But still with 'just' 2 PikaRom!

May be run a line of 2/2 blitzl and zebstrika line?

That sounds like a good idea, I'll try out some of the top lists with that swap :)

this is the list I used before i got any jirachi

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 12

* 2 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 33
* 2 Raikou SLG 32
* 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51
* 1 Tapu Koko-GX PR-SM 33
* 1 Zapdos TEU 40
* 2 Zeraora-GX LOT 86
* 1 Marshadow SLG 45
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137

##Trainer Cards - 36

* 1 Thunder Mountain {*} LOT 191
* 4 Energy Switch ROS 109
* 1 Lisia CES 137
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 4 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Volkner UPR 135
* 4 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Electropower LOT 172
* 3 Lillie UPR 125
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 1 Erika’s Hospitality TEU 140

##Energy - 12

* 12 Lightning Energy 4

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

That looks like a pretty good list. I'll definitely try it out, just curious how helpful Lisia is?

Well, I still have a PikaRom list without Jirachi and 'just' 2 PikaRom. I played and won 2 League Challenges with it, but not sure whether that was luck, skill or my deck.

Lists without Jirachi usually play 2 Tapu Lele GX instead. But the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced I have to try a build with Jirachi as well, to be honest. But still with 'just' 2 PikaRom!

Do you have a list you're willing to share or would you prefer to keep it private? :p
But yeah Jirachi definitely increases the consistency massively.

Pikarom doesn't need Jirachi, frankly; it can use it, but it doesn't need it. Turbo Pikarom can work with just Pikarom, for the most part; Tapu Lele to get a supporter sometimes, but you want to avoid benching that if you can to make it too easy to take out. I like and still occasionally play that version - just going for turn two full blitz (if not turn one).

Jirachi's much more useful in the 'slow' PikaRom (which uses Zapdos and other Pokémon to attack while you work on a plan to get PikaRom out, often with a Tapu Koko <> and some energy switching).

Back