PokeBeach’s March 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
Furious about that WiFi going down haha. Lost ShaunTheBoufflant lost 2-0 to @Da_Loc
Anyone who plays in these events for long enough has had similar things happen. It sucks, but ruling disconnections as a loss is the only way we can protect the integrity to keep everyone from having to worry about people cheating by disconnecting when things go badly for them.

JGB146

table 184
@ichfunktion wins 2:0 versus @Zster

He is a real sportsmen, as I was a hour too late by a mistake on my side with the time zone calculation.
Unfortunately he had bad luck after my T1 let loose

@Zster -- way to be, man. Too often these things get overly competitive to the point that someone being an extra two minutes late leads to people taking the win (though just as often schedules are so tight that this can be necessary). Anyway, I love to see good sportsmanship. Please send me a friend request in game and tag some meaningless card for trade so that I can send you a PTCGO Team-up Pack as thanks for your good attitude.

JGB146

I will be dropping from this month's tournament! Thanks @JGB146 for all your work organizing this month.
Got it. Thanks for playing, as usual. I'm glad you enjoyed playing despite not getting the optimal result. I'll see you next time!

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
I was a few minutes late to post the result... but you posted round 6 pairings like 30 minutes early. :)

JGB146

Yep, and you're one of the matches I was taking about when I said I'd update as soon as I can when I get back in town.