Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, this sounds familiar
Literally what the hell are you trying to say to me?

If you're calling me out for being pressured to make nominations, I didn't cry over my choice and I actually gave my reasoning for nominating someone.
And tbf it was my fault I didn't make time to discuss noms with Vi. I offered you time to discuss them when you were HoH, Nick, as did others, and you ignored it and posted noms way before deadline without even giving reasoning in the post you nommed. Vi did a good job.

If you're calling me out for being pressured to make nominations, I didn't cry over my choice and I actually gave my reasoning for nominating someone.
You also had all of your time to make your nominations and you didn't. If that was because of real life stuff, then sure. Whatever, that's fine by me. But then don't go calling out people for doing the same shit as you did.

The reason I was pressured for time because I didn't have an opportunity to discuss with Cel what he wanted the nominations to look like. He brought up what I'm assuming was a joke suggestion about nominating himself, he didn't respond at all and right before the deadline I realized I couldn't discuss with him due to that, and had to make my nominations as a quick solo decision, with actual solid reasoning for my nominations that I bothered to give people right away, which should have been done in the first place.

If you're going to talk shit about my nomination for Nyora, win the veto and use it to get her off the block.

And tbf it was my fault I didn't make time to discuss noms with Vi. I offered you time to discuss them when you were HoH, Nick, as did others, and you ignored it and posted noms way before deadline without even giving reasoning in the post you nommed. Vi did a good job.
I didn't have much time to view the thread and by the time I was able to post I knew I wouldn't be on again until Wednesday. I even told the host this the Friday beforehand
If you're going to talk shit about my nomination for Nyora
I'm not doing that, just pointing out a similarity.
win the veto and use it to get her off the block.
There is no veto

I'm not doing that, just pointing out a similarity.
Don't do that in this pissy "Hmm, this sounds familiar" tone. If you're pointing out a similarity you can do it in a way that doesn't sound like you're actually calling me out like you're trying to make me sound like a hypocrite.

There is no veto
Pffft, right. If you have a problem with my nomination of Nyora you can just get evicted then. Saves me from arguing with you and I guess she can stay around in that case. Either you or her, so you can stop pulling shit like this.

This is pointless. You arent giving us any reason to keep you around. You are just argueing and Throwing a hissyfit . You still have about a day . If you Feel like this is unjust. Make your next post count. Just one Good Post. Thats all Im asking for @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

It's okay Cel, I would never nominate you anyways.
Actually at school where I couldn't access the forums and you hadn't posted noms yet I told NP on Discord to nom Nick and me by default if you didn't nom anyone but I couldn't cos I was HoH and they can't be nominated

I've never been pawned before I wanted to be pawend ;-;

When I think of it I think in terms of activity. I am more active on here allowing me to scumhunt when I'm not being tunneled and aiding a tunnel into myself. In my situation when I flip town upon lunch you lose that. This puts town in a bad position unless you can hit scum week 4. Mathematically, I don't know the exact numbers but it is a bad choice nonetheless.

When I think of it I think in terms of activity. I am more active on here allowing me to scumhunt when I'm not being tunneled and aiding a tunnel into myself. In my situation when I flip town upon lunch you lose that. This puts town in a bad position unless you can hit scum week 4. Mathematically, I don't know the exact numbers but it is a bad choice nonetheless.
Being present wise at this moment you are move valuable but that earlier post you made still lingers in my though

Hey y'all I've been reallly busy past couple of days and haven't really had the greatest past couple of days either. So, I haven't read back yet but I'll do my best today if I get any more free time than the few minutes I have right now.

should we discuss who we're voting for?
Nick?

You're STILL complaining. All you have to do is give us a reason to vote Nyora, or at the very least why not you. and if you think she's town, then decide if its you or her, because its seeming as though that's whats going to be the case. If you decide that itll be you, then give us someone a lead on who you think will be scum since once youre lynched, it'll be a valid trustable opinion. If not why should we keep you in the game instead of nyora. Sure youre more active, but if youre toing to keep pulling this, i think it'd be best to take our chances.

If you're scum, then go right ahead and continue arguing about how bad of a situation this is instead of progressing the game state

Speaking of which, where is nyora. Her being silent and letting Nick incriminate himself looks bad in itself

Ugh NP tagging me to hit the post minimum I have to care again. O_O
I need to make some posts.
I have no opinions on the game I havent looked at anything really.
May make an informed post later.
I haven't played in a while, is this in her scum or town meta for her to do or is just something she usually does?
Speaking of which, where is nyora. Her being silent and letting Nick incriminate himself looks bad in itself
Extension of the question above ^^
This is all on the basis you actually flip town, which given all of the nonsense I've seen upon looking over the past day's stuff seems unlikely. You're digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself with posts like this, you're saying we'll regret the move to vote you out but you're giving us hardly anything favorable besides your activity level.

Just read back. All I saw was a bunch of Nick's AtE..that's like, basically it. not much else of notice to comment on.

Why didn't you scumhunt before then? If you're really town, you would still be trying to scumhunt now and help the rest of the town, instead of solely defending yourself and clogging eh thread with AtE. Just saying :/

Just read back. All I saw was a bunch of Nick's AtE..that's like, basically it. not much else of notice to comment on.
Correction, I was going to comment on Nyora's two posts as well, but

Let's try to summon her then.
@Nyora
Don't hide in the shadows. It doesn't look good.
This was basically everything I had to say. Would love to actually hear from you and hear some thoughts @Nyora

I haven't played in a while, is this in her scum or town meta for her to do or is just something she usually does?
Haven't played in a while either, and I'm not sure she has either, so I don't know, this might be hard to answer. I could be wrong though, maybe she has played recently? I'm too lazy to check. lol

Maybe you're more active then Nyora, but that isn't a complete reason to keep you around. You're scummy, and have no other reason for us to keep you around besides your activity, which really isn't a reason. Start helping now if you want any chance of staying in the game.

Haven't played in a while either, and I'm not sure she has either, so I don't know, this might be hard to answer. I could be wrong though, maybe she has played recently? I'm too lazy to check. lol

Maybe you're more active then Nyora, but that isn't a complete reason to keep you around. You're scummy, and have no other reason for us to keep you around besides your activity, which really isn't a reason. Start helping now if you want any chance of staying in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back