Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to make some posts.
I have no opinions on the game I havent looked at anything really.
May make an informed post later.

Imma help you a little:

Tell us why we shouldn't vote you out now nor next week. How are you gonna help us win this game?

YAGpXPd.png

Am I missing something

I mean really to me, it's just that you're doing the same thing I did a little while back in that you say you have no clue what's going on and you make a post how you're going to find out what's going on... instead of actually finding out what's going on, and making a post about your thoughts and reactions to what's happening. The post is unnecessary.

I mean really to me, it's just that you're doing the same thing I did a little while back in that you say you have no clue what's going on and you make a post how you're going to find out what's going on... instead of actually finding out what's going on, and making a post about your thoughts and reactions to what's happening. The post is unnecessary.
TBF. Im glad for every piece of content we get in this thread at this stage. It's just too dead to get anything done otherwise
Plus Everything anyone says can and will be used against them eventually :p

TBF. Im glad for every piece of content we get in this thread at this stage. It's just too dead to get anything done otherwise
I figured I'd make a couple jokes here and there since it gets me more interested in reaching the post minimum. Hopefully my joke posts are obvious and I'm still contributing what's necessary. Things are pretty dry otherwise yeah, but I'd appreciate it if people didn't make posts with no content as their first in a while after a response of being nommed, y'know?

Yup...
Uh-huh, my inevitable lynch is proof of that
I don't know what to tell you. You literally played yourself. Like, the whole way through. If you're saying this as if you're calling someone out, no one's gonna take that.

Plus Everything anyone says can and will be used against them eventually :p
That a threat, gullfriend?

1. I'm not calling anyone out by saying that
2. Played myself as town nonetheless
If you're town, your admission is literally throwing the game.

Hell, if you're scum your admission is literally throwing the game but is a little more understandable.

So I hope for your sake you're scum.

There are just 23.5 hours left to meet the posting requirements and vote if you have not done so yet! The live competition will begin immediately once this phase is over, on Wednesday, March 27th, at 8:00 PM EST.

The following players have confirmed for the live competition on Wednesday, March 27th, at 8:00 PM EST:
Will attend live:
Celever
Jadethepokemontrainer
VioletValkyrie
TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
Nyora

Will simulate in advance (and possibly speak during the competition itself):
Lord o da rings
Blinkehyo
Mirdo

Have not specified what their availability is (and should do so ASAP, so that I can possibly simulate the competition for them on Discord a couple hours in advance if they are unavailable):
@GM DracLord
@Marluxion

The following players need to post more in the next 23.5 hours:
Needs to make at least 5 more posts in the next 23.5 hours:
@Jadethepokemontrainer
Needs to make at least 3 more posts in the next 23.5 hours:
@Nyora
Needs to make at least 2 more posts in the next 23.5 hours:
@Lord o da rings
@mirdo
Needs to make at least 1 more post in the next 23.5 hours:
@GM DracLord

For everybody, I suggest you look over what's happened so far this game and plan your moves for the future. You never know how that may help you in the competition. ;)

Last edited:
Last week our vote options were Geyde or Vom. We split and Vom had majority who was evicted and flipped scum.
Oof. I think I meant to Nyora. Idk, I haven't been getting much sleep lately

1. I'm not calling anyone out by saying that
2. Played myself as town nonetheless
How does one play themselves as town?
If you're town then you're being done wrong by being misunderstood. Otherwise, you're scum. There's no reconciling something you've done as town unless you legitimately screwed with the gamestate for reasons outside of the game

Oof. I think I meant to Nyora. Idk, I haven't been getting much sleep lately
Ah okay, fair enough.

The nom isn't entirely because I think Nyora is scum outright but because I want to get more from her as someone who's been barely active at all and breaking that inactivity to post one message in the discussion of subs and has since only come in discussion to talk about how we've now nominated her. While the one message she posted did seem a bit strange to me, I was confused and pressured by time restraints on who to nominate and had just woken up at the time, so I thought since we wanted to get reads from the people who had newly subbed in, my options were either Marluxion (who hadn't spoken up to that point I don't think?), Lorde who I knew would be active enough to not need to be pressured to post from playing other forum games with her, or Nyora, who had one message I was curious about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back