• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format SUM-UNB: BuzzStorm(Tri-P&B TTGX/Rayquaza GX)

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 14
3 Pheromosa & Buzzwole TTGX
3 Rayquaza-GX
2 Zeraora GX
1 Shaymin Prism
2 Electrike(CES)
3 Manectric (CES)

Trainers: 32
4 Guzma
2 Erika's Hospitality
2 Lt. Surge's Strategy
3 Cynthia
2 Lady

4 Ultra Ball
2 Choice Band
4 Acro Bike
2 Beast Bringer
2 Beast Ring
1 Energy Recycler

3 Viridian Forest
1 Thunder Mountain

Energy: 14
8 Lightning
5 Grass
1 Beast

Strategy: Power up either P&B for its 190 base move, or gather Manectric, and power up the Dragon Break, depending on situation, until all prizes are taken.

Comments? Any ideas to improve my idea?

Personally I prefer the quad P&B decks from japan better. Green's search+Abandoned power plant= beast rings, no zoros, no lele, no zera, no lycanroc=wins. The Ray just doesn't seem super useful since it has inferior damage, hp, and energy cost. Cutting it would force you to rethink your supporting pokemon. Or you could just not have any like Quad P&B. My favourite list of Quad P&B is the 1st place Champions League Chiba list. (search "Buzzwole and Pheromosa 1st place Champion League Chiba" I wouldn't want to break rules or plagiarize) (IK there is a Wait and See hammer. You may keep it but I would make it another Guzma/Abandoned Power Plant) EDIT: (Gladion can be cut similarly but I am neutral on it)

I know your strategy but Elegant sole seems best in most situations. And the GX move is to good to pass up.

Back