Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
We thought Nick was Vom's scumbud (who's flipped as scum now) because of interactions between them, and the Nick admitted that he's scum when Vi asked him lol
Correction, I only admitted to doing something stupid and gave up for a hot minute

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Vi asked you if Vom being mafia and us assuming you're mafia as a result is the reason you gave up and you said yes. There's no other way to interpret that.
I never said I was mafia. You can go back in the thread and find it yourself where I only stated that I was giving up because I was viewed as mafia, not that I was. The entire idea is based on the premise of Voms scum flip, my self-styled (several times over) tired mistake, and the week 1 interactions between me and Vom. Week 1

Celever

Wheeeee~
WAIT. FOR REAL? Where is this oh my god???
#362, #363 and #366 (top of page 19, right after Vom's flip)
I never said I was mafia. You can go back in the thread and find it yourself where I only stated that I was giving up because I was viewed as mafia, not that I was. The entire idea is based on the premise of Voms scum flip, my self-styled (several times over) tired mistake, and the week 1 interactions between me and Vom. Week 1
You said "watch me flip town after that". That's admission of guilt to start with, and then Vi asking you (which was clearly asking you if you're mafia) gave up as it became clear Vom would be lynched because of my quote of "lolNick'sScum", you said yes.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
So what your saying is I played myself in trying to say something that i crossed out thinking nobody would pay attention to it because of my own character

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
The irony of the situation you've put yourselves in is now too great. You will lose another town if you vote me but at this point it doesn't matter that I've tried to stop you as my usual means won't work and now you are losing one of the people in this game with the most broad ability to think of several outcomes.
Pffft, hahaha. If I mislynch you it's because I'm dead sure you're scum, you basically gave me permission to do so, and your lack of explaining literally anything you've been talking about since we've started playing. We've nominated each other now but I'm alright with saying that me nominating you isn't a mistake I'll regret in the morning, sorry Nick. You basically incriminated yourself earlier.

Hello hello, haven't played this game in a year. Didn't want to start now but enough people subbed, so here I am. >_>

I'm dumb and for some reason thought I wasn't allowed to talk during comps. Nyora and Nick are nommed, anyone care to fill me in on why or what's been sus about them that led them to going up there?
I mean really, do we ever talk in-thread during comps anyways?

Good to have you Lorde. Nick was a nom because I can't tell what he's been saying for the entire game, he hasn't explained himself whenever I've asked him (he made noms without explaining any reasoning whatsoever and refused to explain when several people constantly asked about explanations for noms. Nyora was kind of a last second nom because I woke up about 15 minutes before they were due and didn't really have a chance to discuss them with Cel, I want to get more activity out of her and thought the minimal amount of discussion she was part of in that conversation seemed suspicious. I felt I wanted to pressure someone for activity and I picked her over you since I actually knew she was around and had checked the game and didn't want to seem rude to just throw a nom onto you when you join in "because it's BB".

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
#362, #363 and #366 (top of page 19, right after Vom's flip)
God that's embarrassing. Yikes. I almost feel bad.
I mean really, do we ever talk in-thread during comps anyways?
I mean in regular BB you spend 24/7 tryna win comps so I guess not :U
Good to have you Lorde. Nick was a nom because I can't tell what he's been saying for the entire game, he hasn't explained himself whenever I've asked him (he made noms without explaining any reasoning whatsoever and refused to explain when several people constantly asked about explanations for noms. Nyora was kind of a last second nom because I woke up about 15 minutes before they were due and didn't really have a chance to discuss them with Cel, I want to get more activity out of her and thought the minimal amount of discussion she was part of in that conversation seemed suspicious. I felt I wanted to pressure someone for activity and I picked her over you since I actually knew she was around and had checked the game and didn't want to seem rude to just throw a nom onto you when you join in "because it's BB".
The boldest honestly sounds the most sus to me, because when naming noms in a game like this where the people you're even able to vote are fixed, they're crucial and require explanation, especially when you're the god damn kingmaker. I'm ready to vote him over just that, especially considering the person he's next to is a pressure nominee.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Oof.
This may become the worst voting Stage in History. Or the best depended on how Nick flips.

I dont really agree with putting him up because of that Slip, cause that might aswell be just banter. But in Addition to the Rest of his Game this isnt a bad lynch regardless.
All i saw from him is just text trying to defend himself. For someone that Frames himself as beeing a valuable Mastermind and an asset. I havent Seen much of that yet.
Plus lynchning him as former HoH possibly gives Information for the future Game.
A Nyora Lynch doesnt Really.

This might be the easiest decisision of this Mafia Game.
(But i Hope we get a Bit of a longer discussion out of this cause i need to hit the activity limit. Lul)

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I mean, if you want to vote me, go for it. I can't stop anybody, it just feels so odd that I only give up in this situation as town, which I want to change right now.

My standard town meta tells me to do it. This began back in the Motfia game which was my third. The story with that is me believing I have no way of defending myself and now I've rethought that meta

And if I did say that I was giving up because I was mafia it was misinterpretation of the question.

Somehow the 3rd post I quoted felt like it want to contradict the other post. If you made this kind of post in your early days playing here, maybe people wouldn't care much but seeing that you been here a while already (although I remember you dying early most of the time when i played together), this statement clearly feel like you are welcoming the lynch for ulterior motive

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Oof.
This may become the worst voting Stage in History. Or the best depended on how Nick flips.

I dont really agree with putting him up because of that Slip, cause that might aswell be just banter. But in Addition to the Rest of his Game this isnt a bad lynch regardless.
All i saw from him is just text trying to defend himself. For someone that Frames himself as beeing a valuable Mastermind and an asset. I havent Seen much of that yet.
Plus lynchning him as former HoH possibly gives Information for the future Game.
A Nyora Lynch doesnt Really.

This might be the easiest decisision of this Mafia Game.
(But i Hope we get a Bit of a longer discussion out of this cause i need to hit the activity limit. Lul)
I would have to agree with mirdo on this, with the inclusion why Nyora was added to this list by the Head I do feel like it would been better just to vote Nick off

Nyora

A Cat
I need to make some posts.
I have no opinions on the game I havent looked at anything really.
May make an informed post later.

Celever

Wheeeee~
I need to make some posts.
I have no opinions on the game I havent looked at anything really.
May make an informed post later.
YAGpXPd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.