• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard FrozenFoxFrogs (Glaceon-GX/Greninja-GX)

MegaAbsol10

I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
Glaceon-GX, infamous for being the card that every one wants to make worse that rarely works. Greninja-GX, a modern day Crobat with a less adaptable attack, gives up 2 prizes, but has 100HP more (yay?). You put two mediocre cards together and you get this. This deck is the list that Alexandre Sole took to Top 8 at SPE Bolzano, but I bet next to none of you have seen because seniors. Here's the list:

##Pokémon - 17

* 3 Eevee SUM 101
* 2 Marshadow SLG 45
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 4 Froakie FLI 22
* 3 Frogadier FLI 23
* 2 Glaceon-GX UPR 39
* 2 Greninja-GX FLI 24

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 3 Aqua Patch GRI 119
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 3 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 4 Ultra Ball FLF 99
* 3 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 3 Switch EVO 88
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Super Scoop Up BUS 124
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 4 Lillie UPR 125

##Energy - 11

* 7 Water Energy 12
* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

Get up Glaceon, prevent Zoroark/Lele etc., use Super Scoop Up to reuse Frogs! I'd probably add 1/2 Acerola, but I'm not sure what to cut. Challenge: If you're a former (or current if you play expanded) Greninja Break player, try taking this deck a tourney and resisting the urge to say 'Giant Water Shuriken' instead of Shuriken Flurry (GWS is a much better name than 'Shuriken Flurry)

AntiYouJD

Mill Enthusiast
Shuriken Flurry reminds me of ninja ice cream for some reason.
Anyway, list looks alright. I'd like to see an Acerola or two to reduce the deck's reliance on coin flips, but maybe it's my luck that's the problem.