'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
Wow.
40 damage for just 2 energies is INSANE. Pair this with a protection cube, and the possibilities are endless. Not to mention, at 70 HP, this guy is a MONSTER. And the metal resistance? I'm not gonna lie guys, this card has the potential to change the entire TCG metagame.
I just don't know why they would put such an obviously broken card in a promotional blister. These are gonna sell out SO fast. I'm predicting that the card alone is gonna be worth at LEAST 20-30 dollars within a few days of its release.

I'm being sarcastic lol

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
Very strange that they have chosen the Theme Deck art for the 4-Pocket Portfolio. I believe this is the first time they havent used booster pack art in the SM Era.

More Strange is that they avoided using the Charizard/Reshiram art as from a marketing perspective thats guaranteed preorders and sales. (Not that Mewtwo and Zeraora arent)

Strange choices is all im saying.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
The translation is clearly on the card, bro.

No Kyurem which makes me sad :'(

And also, when is the Caturday, is it before CanDay? Heh! Not funny.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Team Up Promos: Oh wow all of these promos are good! Nidoqueen with some decent viability, Charizard for the next collectable Charizard card, and the other 2 both being super good cards for Standard!

Unbroken Bonds Promos: All of these cards are bad. (Except maaaybe Volcanion)

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
looking at those think volcanion decks are gonna be the strong deck for prerelease this time around, least if you go second.

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
For pre-releases Persian and Melmetal could potentially be annoying considering there's quiet a few pokemon with the cat day attack in this set. However, Volcanion is probably the best overall.