SM10a \'GG End\' Mini-Set in April

Funny how the current YGO anime has a character called Soulburner who uses a Fire deck that focuses on reincarnation, and now the Pokemon TCG has a Chandelure with an attack called Soulburner that revives Fire Pokemon from the discard.

raichu squared is ok, dont see how its ever better than pikarom ... maybe a one of tech, the first attack could be good in a tag team dominated meta?

I agree this seems like a worse version of pikarom. It doesn't accelerate energy, still weak to fighting and on a little more HP. Is the paralyzation worth the on of, it don't think so.

Baby Alolan Raichu/Electrode-GX/Counter Energies is a big OwO

I wanna play this so bad you don't even know, Bronzong BREAK/Electrode-GX was/is one of my favorite memes.

Each Electrode-GX adds 150 damage spread (5 Energy times 30 damage each) except for the one that attaches 4 Counter Energy, which is 270 (30 + 8 x 30), giving a grand total of 570 (3 Electrode GXs, one or two with a Life Dew/Shedinja attached) + any Energy already attached, probably at least 1, for 600. This can OHKO 2 Magilord GX.

The chandelure could work best by completely ignoring the second effect of his attack and pairing him with dusk stone, mismagius and trying to self mill as fast as possible. Once your deck is thin you welder a naganadel gx and gx attack to offset any prize difference your opponent has gained and from the mismagius you knocked out to draw while you've been milling, then you use brocks grit and rescue stretchers to fill your deck with only pokemon so you hit 310 each turn. Should only need to do it 3 times max, or guzma in any tag team they put down to win in one attack.

I have 2 other self mill decks that have surprisingly been very successful on ptcgo, and since this one gets to use mysterious treasure dusk stone and mismagius, it's going to be even faster to set up than those ones.

I'm sorry both those Raichu look way to goofy, they must really be happy together. But Lighting types continuing the theme of switching attacks I guess.

With this new Alolan Marowak, imagine discarding opponent's Magikarp&Wailord TTGX!!
Doing 300 damage for NO energy?! BROKEN!!

That Raichu Tag Team is Golisopod on steroids! 160 from bench, 2 energies with prism star stadium, then you got electro power and choice band to pump it up. But the real kicker is making your opponent paralysed, usually a coin flip to make that effect. Very playable with zeraora GX for free retreat to activate the damage and effect. Could electric type get any more support?

I want a Tag Team of the two Exeggutor forms for maximum artwork comedy potential.

I have a strange feeling this will happen... its starting to look as though they may close the SM Era with these Alolan/Non Alolan GX Teams. Which is kind of a nice way to end things actually, almost like a little celebration of Sun and Moon.

It could possibly do 250 dmg with the ability, diance and choice band, plus hitting for weakness on Zoroark and Pikarom, only for 2 energy. This is really good!

If you’re behind on Prizes, this thing could quite handily hit 260 damage for one Energy (discard Energy + Ability + Diancie PS + Fighting Dojo + Black Belt)

Probably won’t make it worth playing over other Fighting archetypes in the future, but still pretty cool

Great addition to Garchomp Lucario decks. I could even see an even split between both Garchomp versions with Fighting Dojo to enable both of them to hit relevant numbers.

Back