Help GIRATINA

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Usually it's helpful to add a little more context than that :)

I assume you mean with Giratina in Malamar. Most decks don't really care too much about Giratina, all it's doing is either setting up counters to make Sky Scorching Light work, or adding the last counter or two when the numbers don't quite work. As an offensive piece, it's a fairly decent offensive Pokémon, but nothing amazing.

The simplest way to deal with it use Girafrig, which will eliminate the threat. If you're not *that* worried about it, then I wouldn't bother with it, just kill it when it's in active and otherwise target other things, and try to keep Sky Scorching Light from doing its thing -Acerola, Max Potion, etc., or just ignoring it will be fine.

But it really depends on what deck you're playing. Lost March has a lot bigger issue with it than Zoroark.

optimal_max

Aspiring Trainer
I've been playing a Giratina/Malamar spell tag deck with Giratina as the main attacker. It matches up well with meta decks, but struggles with Steelix.

birdboy2000

Bird Keeper
It's tricky dealing with a pokemon that sets up in one turn, comes back from the discard, and hits hard. I generally find KOing the malamar the better choice, leave those energy on until the knockout can stick.