• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Buzztales

Missilistico

Aspiring Trainer
Hi! I like trying weird or different kinds of deck most, but I felt the need to master a more advanced deck. I found I like Buzztales, because it is quite simple to play with, it's quite toolboxing, and it can do well in the meta right now. Now my list is the following:

Pokemon (16)
2 Tapu Lele-GX (GRI 60)
3 Buzzwole-GX (CIN 57)
1 Diancie Prism Star (FLI 74)
1 Absol (TEU 88)
3 Alolan Ninetales-GX (LOT 132)
1 Oranguru (SM 113)
2 Buzzwole (FLI 77)
3 Alolan Vulpix (GRI 21)

Supporter (11)
1 Erika's Hospitality (TEU 140)
4 Cynthia (UPR 119)
3 Lillie (SM 122)
3 Guzma (BUS 115)

Item (21)
3 Beast Ring (FLI 102)
4 Ultra Ball (SM 135)
1 Switch (SM 132)
2 Choice Band (GRI 121)
1 Escape Rope (BUS 114)
1 Field Blower (GRI 125)
1 Pal Pad (UPR 132)
3 Brooklet Hill (GRI 120)
1 Rescue Stretcher (GRI 130)
4 Custom Catcher (LOT 171)

Energy (12)
3 Unit Energy FDY (FLI 118)
1 Beast Energy Prism Star (FLI 117)
8 Fighting Energy (SM 169)

I think I shouldn't explain all the things, since the build is quite standard.
I'm not sure about Absol: obviously it's there to counter Jirachi, but this deck like to have more bench space so that you can use Brooklet Hill every turn.
The main problem here is using baby Buzzwole and Beast Ring in the right turn, and the problem arises, I think, because the deck is lacking consistency a bit. Obviously Alolan Ninetales Gx helps very much here, but it is not sufficient on its own.

TuxedoBlack

Old School Player
A few thoughts for your consideration:

In my opinion, 1 Tapu Lele GX is quite sufficient even when it may be prized. otherwise, I found I'll "tend" to use the 2nd Tapu Lele GX which would, most likely, just 'clog" my bench.

The Absol, in my opinion, is more of a liabilty than an asset. With all the switching cards players can use, I question its "value," especially against other potentially "higher" priority cards.

I run a "similarly structured" deck (Buzz-Garb) with Buzzwole GX and/or Buzzwole sharing the primary and secondary attack roles. The Alolan Vulpix is also a decent starter; but, the Alolan Ninetales does not quite seem to "fit" or have synergy with Buzzwole to me.

Erika's Hospitality, I believe, is too situational and inconsistent; so, consider replacing it with another card-draw Supporter (e.g., Hau, Sophocles or Tate & Liza).

3 Stadiums seem excessive, especially if you're only running 1 Field Blower. One of the Stadium should be replaced by another Field Blower, IMO.

Why 4 Custom Catcher? Their play would seem to be too situational and redundant to other cards you have (Oranguru and Guzma). Are they really that helpful over lots (i.e., 20+) of games?

Suggested deck changes:

-1 Absol
-1 Tapu Lele GX
-1 Brooklet Hill
-4 Custom Catcher
-1 Erika's Hospitality

+1 Alolan Vulpix / Buzzwole / Buzzwole GX
+1 Oranguru (Resource Management) - to recover and recycle discarded resources (especially Special energy)
+1 Guzma
+1 Judge - more card-draw support and opponent's hand disruption
+1 Unit energy (FDY)
+1 Field Blower
+2 Tate & Liza - more card-draw support or switching option

I hope you find these comments helpful.

Missilistico

Aspiring Trainer
It's nice to receive comments from two top players!
I'll try both Tux's and Goomy's advices asap.
I'm a bit skeptical about removing Custom Catcher: they are very very useful to get some needed ko. But I'll try!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
It's nice to receive comments from two top players!
I'll try both Tux's and Goomy's advices asap.
I'm a bit skeptical about removing Custom Catcher: they are very very useful to get some needed ko. But I'll try!
Pff, top player. I’m not good, just have a lot of spare time.
If you’re skeptical about taking out Custom Catcher, throw in the fourth Guzma or some Counter Catcher.
On second thought (and after further testing) you can cut the 4th A-Vulpix because while Beacon is a valuable tool, you should have enough outs to those Vulpix to get them T1 anyway, if you try hard enough.