PokeBeach’s March 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Panzerolas

Aspiring Trainer
@JGB146 is it still possible to enter the tournament? (also sent you a PM, sorry for double info)

I was out for a league cup outside of my country (yeah Portugal still doesn't have league cups) and totally missed the registration.

Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize , the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) PanZerD
What country do you live in? Portugal
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT
Did you play in last month’s tournament? Yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before April? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
I did read the article. Also apparently I've been registered and already paired against someone and didnt know?
Yes, I signed you up despite not completing the registration because I did not want the lateness of my reply to negatively impact your ability to play.

The article clearly states how to register. I need for you to read how that is done. Not knowing how to register is a symptom of not reading the full article closely enough. I'm not trying to be annoying here, but when we get questions that are already answered by the article and/or the Q&A in the pairings post, we need people to follow those instructions.

I tagged you in the post I made confirming who got in. I intended to reply to this thread with an announcement that round one was starting, but that is mostly a courtesy. The article that you read also discusses what steps you can take to have the system notify you when I post announcements. Pairings are announced in the pairings thread (link in the article that you read thoroughly), and when that thread is updated, I will usually post in this thread as well.

The pairings thread also includes a Q&A that you need to read. It addresses common questions like "how do I submit my decklist?" and "what should I do in [X] situation?"

As I noted before, I still need for you to complete registration. For each round that this isn't completed, I will have to award the win to your opponent until it is completed.

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.)
Synshaun
What country do you live in? England, U.K
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT
Did you play in last month’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before April? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes, depending on your perspective of quick or shallow

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
Yes, I signed you up despite not completing the registration because I did not want the lateness of my reply to negatively impact your ability to play.

The article clearly states how to register. I need for you to read how that is done. Not knowing how to register is a symptom of not reading the full article closely enough. I'm not trying to be annoying here, but when we get questions that are already answered by the article and/or the Q&A in the pairings post, we need people to follow those instructions.

I tagged you in the post I made confirming who got in. I intended to reply to this thread with an announcement that round one was starting, but that is mostly a courtesy. The article that you read also discusses what steps you can take to have the system notify you when I post announcements. Pairings are announced in the pairings thread (link in the article that you read thoroughly), and when that thread is updated, I will usually post in this thread as well.

The pairings thread also includes a Q&A that you need to read. It addresses common questions like "how do I submit my decklist?" and "what should I do in [X] situation?"

As I noted before, I still need for you to complete registration. For each round that this isn't completed, I will have to award the win to your opponent until it is completed.
Forgot to mention I cannot find either the pairings post or the q&a post.