'Detective Pikachu' Ultra PRO Accessories This Summer!

It's hilarious there is Mr. Mime merch. It almost makes me want to build a Mime-GX deck that, while admittedly probably going to be horrible, would be funny to troll with at league.

The question then becomes do I want to spend that kind of money to Mime out a deck and all of my play equipment to confuse some children?

Yea, probably.

Those Mr. Mime sleeze look great I just wish Pokemon could make sleeves as durable as Dragon Shields. My kids and I play the same decks and often their fingers make for sticky sleeves that don't shuffle well, whereas Dragon Shields seem to resist some of the junk kids throw at em :p

Never thought we'd get Mr. Mime as a featured Pokemon on a playmat or product in general. Guess those trailers with him helped out. You would think they would go for the standard and safe Pikachu and Charizard for products but gotta give them points for doing something outside the expected box.

Of all Pokemon, they had to choose Mr. Mime...
Yeah man. It's Mr. Mime. Of course they'd pick this incredible legend of a Pokemon itself. Don't you know that it's the greatest Pokemon of all time, unmatched by all others? Everything about Mime is absolute perfection. Such perfection that, soon, it will overtake all other Pokemon and become the new face of the series just because it's THAT perfect.

You can run. You can hide. You can deny it all you want. But in the end, Mr. Mime will be on top of the totem pole.

Back