'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

wow these cards are very good. I see that the meta wont change too much but there are a fewgood cards that will help the few decks.

I am going to be playing a lot of lucario and meletal tag team at cups because its just so good i dont think it has any bad matchups that ive seen. pikarom it beats, buzzmosa it beats, zoroark it beats, blacephaleon it beats, gardevoir/sylveon i havent tested so im not sure. zapdos it beats, malamar it is close, but you are favored. i will be playing it like the japanese stall list but with a lot of changes.

Someone is going to complain about how it is not the best card in the meta game, I guarantee it, but hey all the Pinser fans are lucky with a GX that can top 100 damage. (hemhemhem Emolga EX)

Why does Nintendo keep printing broken cards like these?!?!?! Reggie stop powercreeping the game and go make another 3!!!!thisisobviouslysarcasticbutIneedtosayitbecausepeoplesomehowfailtorealizeit!!!!!!1!!

Why does Nintendo keep printing broken cards like these?!?!?! Reggie stop powercreeping the game and go make another 3!!!!thisisobviouslysarcasticbutIneedtosayitbecausepeoplesomehowfailtorealizeit!!!!!!1!!
Or something like that, but we still haven't got a 6 prize card and it's GX move is paralysis (no coin flip)

Why don't they print a nuzzle pikachu(aside from the promo one, aka cheap and easy to get). With emolga and all the electric support, Riachu could be interesting

Back