Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
So it is you, then, innit? @GekkisaiDaiNi And here I thought we had something nice...I thought I was just being paranoid but here's some logic to back up my instincts.

Blink's results back up Nyora's claim of not using the Ability (I went back to check), which means Nyora cannot be scum. If she was scum, wouldn't she use that Ability to boost her teammates? Wouldn't she want to make the absolute most of it? She would, most definitely.
So the NP and Nyora thing scum prob just wanted to make sure the kill went through undetected and targeted an inactive so that Town wouldn't get much info out of it any anyway.
Now, I know Gekki has looked like they're contributing a lot, but if you ISO him you'll find a lot of his posts have the words "as others have said" or give vague opinions or are some sort of paraphrased repetition. The ISO will also show...interesting interactions with Mega. Now, Gekki did hammer Nick, but the town cred he got for it was definitely worth it. He also switched wagons to Mega, but only after he realized his demise was inevitable–Zone had already caught on and Gekki knew Zone could not be made to change his mind, and even if he could, it would end up looking bad in the long run. Again, the town cred is very much worth it.

So, Gekki. Change my mind.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D6 Vote Count #1
No vote: GekkisaiDaiNi, Nyora, TOTAL_EPICNESS, Vom

Majority: 3 votes
Hours remaining: ~23.5 hrs [countdown]
Past vote counts: n/a
Note: This vote count does not show any decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
...UGH. 3 votes are needed to lynch. Apparently I need to go back to kindergarten and relearn addition.

Welp, gg.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
"We have to decide very carefully..."

"But who? The evidence is mixed, the implications are puzzling and there possibilities are amounting!"

"Could it be Gertrude? Her performance hasn't been... amazing."

"Of course it's Gertrude! We need to vote her now!"

"What do you mean 'of course', Henry?"

"I mean, Gertude has been virtually absent and now she starts to talk?" Henry said this rather quickly, especially for a sloth, "She's trying to mess with our heads!"

The other three members of the now dysmal crowd gazed at Henry. One member was heavily suspicious, although admittedly he was suspicious for everyone. Another was confused, and the other calculated the options. Henry squirmed.

"It's you Henry, isn't it."

"No-"

"Just admit it."

Henry shouted "Fine! It's your loss anyway!" and stormed off in a sulk. One sentence - just ONE SENTENCE - had costed him the entirity of his mission. Henry could believe it. These animals were handing their freedom over to the human dictatorship on a shining silver platter. They would regret their decision. Every sane animal would...

GekkisaiDaiNi has been lynched! They were:

Henry the Sloth
Alignment: Vengeance Movement

You... couldn’t care less... about anything… as long as... the zookeepers… just... let... you... sleep…...

Passive Ability: Lucid Dream
Are this life real, or is reality a dream? If no one acts on you during the night, you will have a dream about a random player. If you do, you will receive a copy of their night results PM for that night.

Active Ability: Newly Elected: The Council Powers
As the newly elected president, you have special powers that can be exercised upon democratic vote. During the day, those in your “Council Represent” Discord chat will cast votes to decide which power you may use during the upcoming Night. During that Night, you may use that elected power on a player of your choice.

Win Condition: To achieve parity or better with the Innocents.

"Well that's that! Good work everyone."

The remaining animals revealed their roles; Gertrude first, Gloria second and Jack last:

Gertrude the Gorilla
Alignment: Innocent

You have a loud voice and a wonderful ability to encourage, making you a natural cheerleader. Besides, the banana stocks are running low and you’re not very happy about it.

Active Ability: Sideline Support
Each night, you may choose a player. You will beat your chest for them and cheer them on, enabling them to act twice during the following night.

Win Condition: To eliminate all members of the Vengeance Movement.
Louise the Hippopotamus

You are the wonderful Louise, a motherly character with ten years of experience in the unorthodox ways of parenting. Admittedly, the zookeepers aren’t a fan of your tactics.

Active Ability: The Fling & Dunk Technique
You have many effective disciplinary techniques, but hurling offendings animal into lakes is your most favourite by far. Each night, you may choose a player. You will block them by throwing them into the lake, making them too miserable to act during the night.

Kangaroo Jack

Incredibly daring, potentially foolish and a bloody legend of a fighter, you are hated by none and loved by all. And no, that human who walked into your ultra-super sweeping shin-breaking kick does not need mentioning.

Active Ability: The Challenger
In your secret life, you are professional boxer. Each night, you may challenge a player to a duel. During the following day, you will compete against that player in a unique challenge. The winner of that challenge will receive a reward, but the loser will receive a temporary penalty.

GAME OVER! The Innocents win!
Thanks for playing everyone! It was an enjoyable experience hosting for a well-sized crowd of people and I hope you all had just as much fun as me. I hope to see you all in the next game!

Dead Chat: https://discord.gg/va73hTQ
Mafia Chat: https://discord.gg/mun8EFV
Council Chat: https://discord.gg/exNyZ2C
Let me know if these links fail.

I don't have anything particular to say, so don't expect a post-game or similar. Feel free to ask questions of me though, I'd be delighted to answer them.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Y'know Gekki, I totally believed it was TE.
...even during the quickhammer attempt.
...then NP pointed it out. orz

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
GG everybody! I don't think Gekki at all needed to concede here and probably saw his post as worse than the townies would, but I'll also take what I can get.
Nice job to the townies but especially Vom for a solid enough performance outside of lynching literally the only confirmed town player because Vi was blocked from performing the nightkill. Also sorry for the graveyard tunnel. Also I guess it's lucky the scum kill went through on morda not Vi lol.
Thanks for killing me when you did scum, so that I didn't keep having bad reads after I had quite good ones D1 and helped score that first D1 scum lynch in just about forever.
It was fun to play with Blink this game and I really hope you come back soon because you did really well!
Also @Gekki I told you bussing never pays! :UUU

Status
Not open for further replies.