Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Alright so apparently my memory was wiped whatever that means
Well, what results would have gotten? Asking because I got RB last night. Was that you?
I can easily see me being gone after today because of what vom said yesterday about my ability being a one shot thing and the likelihood of that being a thing makes it apparent that yknow if i didnt die hey maybe im scum so i just wanna remind everyone that we're in MYLO before voting me on the case scum makes on me today.
You said that yourself. :L
Did you use your ability last night? It's literally the last day of the game so it can't hurt to tell.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
Alright. Why not?
Cause apparently when I wanted to send it the school WiFi decided to die
I was originally gonna use it on Nyora as she was more suspicious than you or Gekki and I didn’t want to risk a game changing ability screwing us over

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Hey @Nyora reading back Mega transed you and NP. He would only do that if you were scum, seeing as NP is town. What do you have to say about that?

Do NOT vote her just yet we still don't want a hammer.

Nyora

A Cat
Gertrude the Gorilla
Alignment: Innocent

You have a loud voice and a wonderful ability to encourage, making you a natural cheerleader. Besides, the banana stocks are running low and you’re not very happy about it.

Active Ability: Sideline Support
Each night, you may choose a player. You will beat your chest for them and cheer them on, enabling them to act twice during the following night.

Win Condition: To eliminate all members of the Vengeance Movement.

Nyora

A Cat
Hey @Nyora reading back Mega transed you and NP. He would only do that if you were scum, seeing as NP is town. What do you have to say about that?

Do NOT vote her just yet we still don't want a hammer.
I mean, Im not scum, so i see no reason for him to do that. Is there any other reason at all he'd transport me?

Nyora

A Cat
Ive never used the ability. Neither has FL.
Id hope so because otherwise town abouta lose because idk how to defend myself here.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Ive never used the ability. Neither has FL.
Id hope so because otherwise town abouta lose because idk how to defend myself here.
If you're town, then please instead of using non-defenses and being inactive help us find a better case.

Nyora

A Cat
I had targeted Nyora the night before last, which should block everyone who ends the following day with a vote on them roleblocked the next Night.
It looks like it was N2, but took placd on N3. Also, Vom, have you claimed yet? If you have J cant seem to find it anywhere.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
It looks like it was N2, but took placd on N3. Also, Vom, have you claimed yet? If you have J cant seem to find it anywhere.
I haven't claimed per se but I have said what my ability does.

What do you make of mega targeting you?

Nyora

A Cat
Oh, who said that? Not me. Someone moght have thought it was and i rolled with it, but it isnt.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Kangaroo Jack
Alignment: Innocent

Incredibly daring, potentially foolish and a bloody legend of a fighter, you are hated by none and loved by all. And no, that human who walked into your ultra-super sweeping shin-breaking kick does not need mentioning.

Active Ability: The Challenger

In your secret life, you are professional boxer. Each night, you may challenge a player to a duel. During the following day, you will compete against that player in a unique challenge. The winner of that challenge will receive a reward, but the loser will receive a temporary penalty.

Win Condition: To eliminate all members of the Vengeance Movement.

I suggested it might be one shot but eh. So you really never used it eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.