• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Melmetal/Alolan Dugtrio (Beta)

Fafnirchaos

Aspiring Trainer
Melmetal deck that gets boosted by Alolan Dugtrio.

Alolan Diglett x3
Alolan Dugtrio x3
Meltan x2
Melmetal GX x1
Tapu Lele GX x1
Ditto Prismstar

Enhanced Hammer x1
Ultraball x4
Judge Whistle x4(Thinking about removing it)
Pokemon communication x2
Escape Rope x2
Rescue Stretcher x1

Mt.Coronet x3

lillie x1
Plumeria x2
Jasmine x2
Lady x3
Guzma x3

Metal Frying Pan x3
Metal Googles x2(Could be removed)

Metal Energies 15

You only need 1 Melmetal and 1 Meltan to get this to work. If you read my post on Scizor Gx you already know how to get setup if not I'll break it down.

Going First - It works the same get alolan Diglett up and get energies in your hand(or lillie for a better hand)

Going Second - Jasmine and get your dugtrios out (in this case if you want you can be a little sneaky with your melmetal by putting ditto prismstar down) on the next turn get a lady out to get energies in your hand.

Dugtrio's attack is multiplied by the energies you discard from your hand, you can focus on taking out small basics or small stages 1's(anything between 60-150 HP) Once you get enough energies in your discard then Melmetal gets put into the active, if you have 9 Energies in the discard then when Melmetal GX"s he gets an attack of 310 Damage with a tank of 280 HP.

Their are a few problems with this deck that I'm Addressing currently(which is why It's in beta) however it works really nice. If your stuck for a few turns you can always Mt.coronet for extra damage on what ever is attacking, until your Melmetal is ready.

Thinking about it now I may add in Acerola into the deck in order to save Melmetal from death and use those energies for Alolan Dugtrio to attack.

Back