'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
porygon-z GX ability is troubleshooting
second attack has something to do with virus/fever/overheating and burns the opponent's pokemon
GX attack is Fatal Error GX

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
So happy to see the baby Pokémon finally making a return! However I am a little disappointed that team Rocket Grunt didn't get a card.

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
Baby Pokémon are coming back!!! Baby Pokémon went extinct February 9th, 2011, so when we get these cards in May, they will be the first baby Pokémon cards in 8 years and 83 days.
Edit: Excluding Togepi and Riolu, of course.

I like the Team Rocket theme. It would have been cool if they brought back Dark Pokémon, but that's OK.

That Meowth is so cute!! I might buy the Japanese version when it comes out so I don't have to wait until May.

Last edited:

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
hmm. Blaine's Quiz Show?! C'mon, we need more Blaine's Quiz cards. I hope it's good and I hope it gets an English print!

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Pls pls pretty pretty please. Let me do the partial set list this time. I will include the fidget spinner.

I would love the new Rhyperior card. Yay!

a0s1d2f30

Aspiring Trainer
So this new Wigglytuff is going to get the special energies back, right? Zoroark and other decks that depend on DCE (or other special energy) are going to be great.

waverace

Aspiring Trainer
Google Translated and slightly cleaned up:

Cleffa's ability: Draw hard. If you use this ability, your turn ends. Throw a coin; if heads, shuffle your hand into the deck and draw 6. (Eeeeek is back, and it's not as good!)

Tyrogue's ability: (curse word) kick. If you use this ability, your turn ends. Throw a coin; if heads, put 3 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. (that's terrible if you ask me)

Happiny's ability: Complete heal. If you use this ability, your turn ends. Throw a coin; if heads, heal 60 from one of your Pokémon.

Last edit: Tried G. Translate app and a few online OCR on Porygon Z GX and Persian GX cards, but they can't identify the characters properly. Let's wait for someone that actually speaks Japanese.

Last edited:

NeedleKingSR

Night March is overrated
That Blacephalon could be really damned good with all the support coming. Here's a quick decklist I thought of:

4 Blacephalon
1 Victini <*>

4 Pokegear 3.0
4 Welder
4 Green's Search
4 Fire Crystal
4 Beast Ring
3 Rescue Stretcher
2 Nest Ball
3 Wishful Baton
4 Acro Bike

1 Beast Energy
22 Fire Energy

Probably missing a couple things, as I made this in like 4 minutes.

Nyora

A Cat
Dusk Stone -> Mismagius -> Knock it Out -> Lt. Surges Battle -> red card/marshadow -> mars -> mars -> dusk stone -> honchkrow gx -> unfair -> 0 cards for opponent, T1.

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
Hope that we'll get an Unova set, because so far by this set, these are the remain pokemon that didn't get any type of card in the Sun & Moon era:

Abra
Kadabra
Alakazam
Exeggutor* (Kantonian)

Sentret
Furret
Pichu
Igglybuff
Bellossom
Aipom
Sunkern
Sunflora
Teddiursa
Ursaring
Smoochum
Elekid
Magby

Zigzagoon
Linoone
Azurill
Lileep
Cradily
Anorith
Armaldo
Wynaut
Spheal
Sealeo
Walrein
Relicanth

Bidoof
Bibarel
Kricketot
Kricketune
Budew
Burmy
Wormadam
Mothim
Ambipom
Chingling
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Munchlax
Finneon
Lumineon
Mantyke
Gallade
Froslass

Snivy
Servine
Serperior
Tepig
Pignite
Emboar
Oshawott
Dewott
Samurott
Munna
Musharna
Pidove
Tranquill
Unfezant
Woobat
Swoobat
Drilbur
Excadrill
Audino
Timburr
Gurdurr
Conkeldurr
Tympole
Palpitoad
Seismitoad
Throh
Sewaddle
Swadloon
Leavanny
Basculin
Maractus
Dwebble
Crustle
Tirtouga
Carracosta
Archen
Archeops
Solosis
Duosion
Reuniclus
Ducklett
Swanna
Deerling
Sawsbuck
Foongus
Amoonguss
Frillish
Jellicent
Klink
Klang
Klinklang
Elgyem
Beheeyem
Axew
Fraxure
Haxorus
Cryogonal
Mienfoo
Mienshao
Rufflet
Braviary
Terrakion

Quilladin
Chesnaught
Swirlix
Slurpuff

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Happiny
AB: Once during your turn, Flip a coin, if heads, heal 60 to one of your Pokemon. Your turn ends.

Frost Ice Axe
Look at the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck. Your opponent Shuffle 2 cards back into your opponent's deck and put the other card from the top of their deck.

Snorlax
AB: Heal 10 damage from this Pokemon between turns.
Atk 1: 60+ 120 if your opponent is a Tag Team GX

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
THE BABIES ARE TRANSLATED!!!!

...And they suck. they would be absolutley amazing, if it weren't for the damn coin flip in the text.
i would probably be happy ending my turn anyway, after using cleffa's ability to get a free cynthia, but the coin flips.

NOPE

Tyrogue for instance, is a worse version of the original tyrogue which also had an attack on a coin flip for 30, but at least it had its baby power to protect it 50% of the time. I guess the only saving grace, is that the new tyrogue can attack from the bench Like Neo genesis Elekid to end the turn.
66.jpg

YuriGirl

Aspiring Trainer
Google Translated and slightly cleaned up:

Cleffa's ability: Draw hard. If you use this ability, your turn ends. Throw a coin; if heads, shuffle your hand into the deck and draw 6. (Eeeeek is back, and it's not as good!)

Tyrogue's ability: (curse word) kick. If you use this ability, your turn ends. Throw a coin; if heads, put 3 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. (that's terrible if you ask me)

Happiny's ability: Complete heal. If you use this ability, your turn ends. Throw a coin; if heads, heal 60 from one of your Pokémon.

Last edit: Tried G. Translate app and a few online OCR on Porygon Z GX and Persian GX cards, but they can't identify the characters properly. Let's wait for someone that actually speaks Japanese.

Tyrogue's ability is "naughty kick" if you're translating it literally, the issue with your machine translation was it tried to translate the entire thing as one word even though it's two.