Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
@TOTAL_EPICNESS, we have pretty much figured out that Violet is the last scum, and are planning to hammer her.
If you read this message, then please RB Nyora. She is the wildcard of this game.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
##VOTE: VioletValkyrie

Obvious reasons. Seconding Zone, if you would RB Nyora that would be much appreciated.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D5 Vote Count #1
VioletValkyrie: 3 (L-1)| Zone Q11 [ #790], Total_Epicness [#802], GekkisaiDaiNi [#823]
Zone Q11: 1 | Nyora [ #792]
Total_Epicness: 0| Vom [ #804-#815]

No vote: VioletValkyrie, Vom

Majority: 4 votes
Hours remaining: ~23.5 hrs [countdown]
Past vote counts: n/a
Note: This vote count does not show any decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
##HAMMERTIME: Violet

If she turns out to be town this is really sad.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D5 Vote Count FINAL
VioletValkyrie: 4 (HAMMERED)| Zone Q11 [ #790], Total_Epicness [#802], GekkisaiDaiNi [#823], Vom [#826]
Zone Q11: 1 | Nyora [ #792]
Total_Epicness: 0| Vom [ #804-#815]

No vote: VioletValkyrie, Vom

Majority: 4 votes
Hours remaining: none - hammer
Past vote counts: n/a
Note: This vote count DOES show any decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
"What about Maximillian?" asked one of the crowd. "They've done nothing!"

"Here here! He won't even speak for themself!"

"Apparently Maximillian couldn't act," someone mumbled. "And she couldn't have acted, then she couldn't have killed anyone."

The logic fell on deaf ears, as the animals apathetically cast their votes.

VioletValkyrie has been lynched! They were:

Maximilian the Lion
Alignment: Innocent

You are the courageous Maximilian, King of the Jungle and honorary Member of the Guard. You’ve had as much power as the Queen of England ever since the zoo management banished you to your cage.

Active Ability: Law and Order
You may no longer command total respect, but your ferocious roar still commands attention! Each night, you may choose two players. You will order the first player to act on the second player.

Win Condition: To eliminate all members of the Vengeance Movement.

The animals came to the dull realisation that tomorrow would be their last chance to save the zoo from a certain doom. They had to fight the battle together as one, else there would be no hope.

Night 5 Begin!
Night 5 ends in 22 hours, on 22:00 Friday, 22 February (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
10.5 hours until night! Please make sure you are acting on who you definitely want to act on.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Much to their horror, the animals wake up to find the president dead:

Zone Q11 has been killed during the night! They were:

Gary the Chameleon
Alignment: Innocent

You’re so good at camouflage that most people don’t even realise that you exist! Unfortunately, that means that you also don’t get fed.

Day Ability: Pack Mentality
You need to elect a loyal cabinet to support you in your leadership! Each day, you must choose a player. That player will be offered a position. If they accept, they will gain access to your “Council Represent” Discord chat, where they may privately discuss and vote for various matters. If they decline, you must choose a new player until someone accepts that day.

Active Ability: Newly Elected: The Council Powers
As the newly elected president, you have special powers that can be exercised upon democratic vote. During the day, those in your “Council Represent” Discord chat will cast votes to decide which power you may use during the upcoming Night. During that Night, you may use that elected power on a player of your choice.

Active Ability: Interzoonational Secret Spy #005
Each night, you may pick a player to spy on. You will learn the names of whoever acts on them during the night (if anyone).

Win Condition: To eliminate all members of the Vengeance Movement.

The animals mutter among themselves and begin their daily discussions.

Day 6 Begin!
Day 6 ends in 70.5 hours, on 21:00 Monday, 25 February (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

MISTAKES today could END THE GAME!
There are 4 players alive and the majority is 3 votes.

Nyora

A Cat
I can easily see me being gone after today because of what vom said yesterday about my ability being a one shot thing and the likelihood of that being a thing makes it apparent that yknow if i didnt die hey maybe im scum so i just wanna remind everyone that we're in MYLO before voting me on the case scum makes on me today.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
@Nyora, regardless of that, you are looking like the best lynch option by far and that's not doing anything but delaying your lynch. Do you have anything else to say?

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
How. I’m just asking for other cases, since it’s MYLO. Only focusing on me, I’d think, is scummy if anything.
You asked if there can be any other possibility other than you without putting one forth which implies you think there are no other cases

Status
Not open for further replies.