• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Marching on through the New (Lost March in SUM - TEU)

MegaAbsol10

I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
So, we've had the OCIC and from the Top 36 that I have seen Lost March didn't place at all in that. Only ZapJirachi, PikaRom, ZoroRoc(Cario), UltraMally and Blowns were in Top 36. However, Lost March has pretty good matchups against ZoroRoc, with or without Lucario, and I believe we're going to be seeing more of that with PikaRom on the rise. So Let's counter the counter that can also counter the thing that was being countered in the first place with my Lost March list.

##Pokémon - 25

* 4 Trumbeak LOT 165
* 4 Hoppip LOT 12
* 4 Skiploom LOT 13
* 4 Jumpluff LOT 14
* 4 Emolga TEU 46
* 2 Marshadow SLG 45
* 3 Natu LOT 87

##Trainer Cards - 27

* 3 Great Ball BCR 129
* 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Energy Recycle System CES 128
* 2 Net Ball LOT 187
* 4 Lillie UPR 125
* 3 Lost Blender LOT 181
* 1 Sky Pillar CES 144

##Energy - 8

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 4 Grass Energy 1

On the whole, this seems like your normal Lost March list, playing QuadNuzzle for extra Communication and Blender possibilities. However, my 2 spicy techs are in bold. The first of which being Energy Recycle System, which since it's release in Celestial Storm has (as far as I'm aware) seen little to no play. However, one issue I always seem to find playing Lost March would be whiffing energy. Some people play Viridian Forest, however this list is so tight you don't want to be discarding many cards, as can be seen with the absence of Ultra Ball in my list. Energy recycle system can get back an Energy in tough scenarios where you prize some basic grass (I seem to always prize at least 2 energy). Next is Sky Pillar, which has been debated in this for a while. This is my newest addition to the list, and I cut a Lost Blender to fit it in. This is because of how fragile the Pokemon in this deck are, with our HP range being 40HP - 70HP. Protection against Koko spread and Jet Punch, Break Through, Electrobullet protection can be quite important. Overall I think both of these are cool additions, and the cuts made for these I feel aren't bad (for ERS I cut a Great Ball, and a Lost Blender for Sky Pillar). There are some cards I did have in the deck, such as one of Elm or Viridian as I already mentioned,
and even Absol, but I ended up cutting these for other things. Overall, I think this deck is good, not Tier 1, but good, at least Tier 2, and can Counter ZoroRoc and PikaRom quite nicely.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Timer Ball, which is added to get Trumbeaks normally, but can also get Skiplooms in a tough spot. Cool addition, but no more than a 1 of. Also, I know I went on a bit, but I feel this deck needs some explaining.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I’ve heard legends of someone hitting 200 turn 2 with Timer Ball. If it works for you, take out some Lost Blender.
I’d take out both Marshadow, a Lillie, and a Lost Blender for 4 Judge’s Whistle. It’s literally like playing a 56 card deck.
(Which, in aggressive decks like yours, is a very good thing.)

MegaAbsol10

I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
I’ve heard legends of someone hitting 200 turn 2 with Timer Ball. If it works for you, take out some Lost Blender.
I’d take out both Marshadow, a Lillie, and a Lost Blender for 4 Judge’s Whistle. It’s literally like playing a 56 card deck.
(Which, in aggressive decks like yours, is a very good thing.
I have thought about Judge Whistle, but I probably wouldn't make it a four of. I'd probably -1 Lillie, -1 Marshadow, -1 Blender, +3 Judge Whistle. I still like having 1 Marshadow for disruption.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I have thought about Judge Whistle, but I probably wouldn't make it a four of. I'd probably -1 Lillie, -1 Marshadow, -1 Blender, +3 Judge Whistle. I still like having 1 Marshadow for disruption.
I just realized, Judge’s Whistle, unlike Acro Bike, doesn’t yearn to be played in copies of 4.

lukas2aces

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Everybody is making their own little choices. I play 3 Net Ball, 1 Erika, a second Rescue stretcher. But I play just 2 Guzma and 3 grass energy for example.

I like 1 Sky pillar, I have that one as well. Wondrous Labyrinth Prism is otherwise autoloss. And it might help a little against spread, although they probably play multiple stadiums.