'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

JMT

Some Broke Weeaboo
There's no need to put a useless GX into the mix, if you want to use Po Town instead of Spiritomb for whatever reason (to counter Alolan Muk I suppose, altough these three will be in Standard after Muk rotates) just use the 70 HP Froakie, the shuriken Frogadier and Scoop Up/Z-Devo Spray.
And if you take too much damage, Greninja is able to put himself back in deck

Toxicolofett00

Aspiring Trainer
If they add in the detective pikachu set a ludicolo gx and it's good... I will cry
And btw it's very plausible since in the detective pikachu game ludicolo was the waitress at pikachus favorite cafe so maybe just maybe...

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
Put focus sash on it and then Acerola it whenever anything gets through. Proceed to laugh as your opponent attempts to kill Whimsicott for the 3rd time

Bonus points: bring some fairy charms and watch as your opponent scoops

Fine Print: KeoKeo does not endorse, support, or affiliate in any way with anyone who actually succeeds at this. Do not hunt down KeoKeo and burn down their if someone does this to you. pls.
Keokeo, imagine: gardevoir players coming out of hiding, with whimsicott at the lead. They lock it in the active and proceed to charge up Gardevoir on the bench. Only a fool can attempt a stand against this deadly army.

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
I said about the Persian-GX because of Giovanni :3

I guess back in HGSS were the babies cards. Nice to have them back.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Well, I asked for Darmanitan-GX, and I got a normal Darmanitan instead. Honestly? I'm still happy my favorite got another card, especially after the 5 year drought it got from Boundaries Crossed to Dragon Majesty. Any Darmanitan is good Darmanitan.

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
Well, I am super excited with the announcement of the alt. art Fiery Flint and Rescue Stretcher. Hopefully they will be the league promos for Unbroken Bonds!

SquirtleRules

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Great set for Fire.

Volcanion just became the go-to starter in fire decks. Welder and fire crystal are solid.