Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
You wake up remembering every detail of your dream last night, except who it was about:

You challenge Violet to a duel! This is how it will work: You must have more votes on you by the end of Day 5 than the person who challenged you. If you do, you will receive a fancy reward, but if you don’t, you will receive a temporary disadvantage. If you have the same amount of votes, both of you will be disadvantaged.

@Zone Q11 While you're here, why would you tunnel me or Vom when TE and Nyora are still in the game? I don't understand.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Also it never said only one person acted on her just that someone did
My action was my challenge ability (the one that Gekki got results for).

In the past (specifically, for morda) there were multiple entries for multiple people targeting him. There is only one this time.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
My action was my challenge ability (the one that Gekki got results for).

In the past (specifically, for morda) there were multiple entries for multiple people targeting him. There is only one this time.
And why would you challenge Violet knowing she’s the biggest target?
Also have you ever considered the only other example of someone acting on another could just maybe be me acting on Violet or did you just choose to conveniently skip that part

TOTAL_EPICNESS

Although the throwing an animal into the air doesn’t perfectly match up with my flavor so another possibiiity is that I dunno Blink didn’t target me with his ability at all? 6-5=1 meaning blink had to not target one of us

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
And why would you challenge Violet knowing she’s the biggest target?
Also have you ever considered the only other example of someone acting on another could just maybe be me acting on Violet or did you just choose to conveniently skip that part
Gekki, Zone and I agreed she was a good target, and my ability isn't relatively high impact so we figured it couldn't hurt.
Also have you ever considered Blink watched Violet (or there wouldn't be a someone acted on Violet line) and that someone acting on another would say someone acted on Violet instead? Or did you just choose to conveniently skip that part?
Although the throwing an animal into the air doesn’t perfectly match up with my flavor so another possibiiity is that I dunno Blink didn’t target me with his ability at all? 6-5=1 meaning blink had to not target one of us
It doesn't matter if he targeted you or not–because we know he targeted Violet from the update–so if anyone else targeted her we'd know.

Why don't you just tell us who you targeted?

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
So you're saying you threw someone in the air? What's your flavour say?

TOTAL_EPICNESS

Actually Vom if you read the ability you’ll see it only tells us what they did not who acted on them so if he selects Violet it will not come up with “someone acted on Violet” but something will come up if Violet were to act on someone
My flavor is that I throw someone into a water hole and that makes them too discouraged to act I assumed that the throwing into the air thing was me...unless someone else wants to claim they have flavor in which they throw someone into the air?

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
That's...that's half the ability. He has another tracking part, which he used to target Violet. The results are public Idk why you keep pushing that angle.

Maybe it's... @Nyora ?

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Actually Vom if you read the ability you’ll see it only tells us what they did not who acted on them so if he selects Violet it will not come up with “someone acted on Violet” but something will come up if Violet were to act on someone
My flavor is that I throw someone into a water hole and that makes them too discouraged to act I assumed that the throwing into the air thing was me...unless someone else wants to claim they have flavor in which they throw someone into the air?
Wait, I went back to reread and I was wrong. Both abilities are way too similar xd.
Well, guess we just need @VioletValkyrie to come confirm this now.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Wow, I totally forgot about the whole Violet thing with this. So, Violet, what do you have to say?
##UNVOTE

Draskk

Blast From The Past
I'm not voting Violet yet for the sake of information. Don't want her to get hammered. I'd advise you guys do the same.

@Nyora Claim or I am 100% going after you tomorrow.

Nyora

A Cat
Neither or FL has ever used my ability so i see no good reason to claim unless someone has a copying ability of sorts

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Neither or FL has ever used my ability so i see no good reason to claim unless someone has a copying ability of sorts
Well, now that you said that scum knows it's a one shot Ability and makes you that much more likely to be NK'd tonight, in which case we'll know the ability anyway, so you might as well just say what it is at this point and help us while doing it.
At least now we know that you (allegedly) did nothing last night.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
@Zone Q11 While you're here, why would you tunnel me or Vom when TE and Nyora are still in the game? I don't understand.
I wouldn't. I would go for Violet first.
The reason you suddenly became susp is because I am confused who Blink's Killer is. The Report says that:
1. (Most likely) Nyora, someone (presumably Violet) and I were doing nothing.
2. Someone visited Violet. (Which could be either you or Vom. ...orz I shouldn't have said that Vom should visit Violet.)
3. Someone was "thrown into the air".
Now then. I am really confused what that third one is. TE claims something about water and discouragement. Seeing as nobody else claimed anything about it, I assume he is the animal thrower.
Note that it is also possible that the target is in the report twice. (Reference to Day 4 Report.)
I'm not voting Violet yet for the sake of information. Don't want her to get hammered. I'd advise you guys do the same.
Very well. Understood.
@Nyora Claim or I am 100% going after you tomorrow.
Well then. This is going to be difficult.
I have possibly a traitor in the Neighborhood, while the odds of all of you who are not in the Neighborhood being scum is not zero either.
People assumed there are two scum left, so excluding Violet we should have one more scum...
I don’t understand what the beginning meanS
She says neither her nor DFL used their ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.