• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zero hype deck - Clefable from Night Unison

jo94

Gen 3 lover
UPDATED

Pokémon - 18

* 4 Clefairy
* 4 Clefable
Clefable – Fairy – HP110
Stage 1 – Evolves from Clefairy
[C] Lunar Dance: 10+ damage. This attack does 30 more damage for each of your Pokemon with [Y] Energy attached.
Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: Darkness (-20)
Retreat: 1
* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 4 Poipole FLI 55
* 4 Naganadel LOT 108
* 1 Absol TEU

Trainer Cards - 30

* 4 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 4 Lillie UPR 125
* 2 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
* 3 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 1 Erika's Hospitality TEU 140

Energy - 12

* 12 Fairy Energy

I've never tested the list, this is just an initial sketch. All advises are accepted. Thanks

Last edited:
I was thinking to add a second stretcher and an absol to stop opponent's jirachi

Hi joe94,

Nice deck. Consider these modifications:

Trainer:
- 1 Erika's Hospitality (great card but not good on the first few turns)
- 1 Ultra Ball (ten search items tend to suffice on usual)

+ 1 Lillie (still the best turn one supporter and usefull after that in decks that can play down their hand like this one)
+ 1 Rescue Stretcher (A second one seems to be needed with two stage 1 lines)

I would also attempt to fit in Ditto Prism Star to make the deck a little more consistent. Hope this provides some initial assistance.

;In addition to the other modifications dark espeon suggested, I'd remove a fairy energy for a ditto prism star. An absol might be good in this deck but I cant find any room for it. I'd try this out for now.

Could a baby Shuckle help you by sending energies to the discard pile? You can then manually attach an energy to it, and you'd get the boost anyway.
I would consider a Diantha over a Rescue Stretcher: it will cost your Supporter, but it acts as two Stretchers!
And finally I think you should find some space for Xerneas Prism Star, with Naganadel it works pretty well.

Could a baby Shuckle help you by sending energies to the discard pile? You can then manually attach an energy to it, and you'd get the boost anyway.
I would consider a Diantha over a Rescue Stretcher: it will cost your Supporter, but it acts as two Stretchers!
And finally I think you should find some space for Xerneas Prism Star, with Naganadel it works pretty well.
I totally forgot Diantha, xerneas is good but does not add anything to the deck, it deals 160, while clefable hits for 190 easily, so not really sure about it. shuckle idea is interesting, but deckspace is so tight. I'm trying to figure out the perfect board position, ideally I want clefable active, another one ready on the bench, oranguru, a couple of nagas and eventually the absol against decks with the jirachi's engine. I could find the space for an extra shuckle. I also need to find room for ditto*.

If I don't include shuckle I have to find ways to discard energies in the early game (viridian forest would be great, but shrine is shrine, I mean). It surely needs testing.

I totally forgot Diantha, xerneas is good but does not add anything to the deck, it deals 160, while clefable hits for 190 easily, so not really sure about it. shuckle idea is interesting, but deckspace is so tight. I'm trying to figure out the perfect board position, ideally I want clefable active, another one ready on the bench, oranguru, a couple of nagas and eventually the absol against decks with the jirachi's engine. I could find the space for an extra shuckle. I also need to find room for ditto*.

If I don't include shuckle I have to find ways to discard energies in the early game (viridian forest would be great, but shrine is shrine, I mean). It surely needs testing.

Three Mysterious Treasure and three Ultra Ball works rather well in getting a sufficient amount of Basic Fairy Energy into the discard to fuel Clefable.

Back