'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

This render looks really nice, have we seen this artist before? I think getting away from 5ban Graphics is definitely a step in the right directtion aesthetics wise.
If you're talking about the Mewtwo's artist, you bet we've seen Shin Nagasawa before! Some of my favourite illustrations he's done are Naganadel and Giratina from Lost Thunder and the Dusk Mane/Dawn Wings Necrozma Tin Promos. A full list of his illustrations can be found here.

Now lets wait and see if their is an item lock ability pokemon coming out. Then i think this will be super busted. Stopping electro power will be so broken with honchcrow

The last time Honchkrow got a EX/GX/etc. was a Honchkrow LV.X back in 2007. Yay for Honchkrow!

That dusk stone is pretty cool, because it does more or less exactly what it does in the games, and I don't think we've ever had a card like that before.

I love the dusk stone. Too bad its only for pokemon who use the stone to evolve. Meaning it is not a rare candy for honedge. As Doublade uses the dusk stone to evolve into Aegislash. But i like that it can be used on your first turn and the turn a pokemon comes into play.

Not sure why you would want to go from Honedge into Aegislash since the only reason you are using Aegislash in Tool Drop is for bulk and Memory Energy/Shining Celebi shenanigans. And yes I plan on using this in my build but I will go from the Metal version to Lightning energy because Volkner.

Already got 2 Grass GX coming in Mays set, when was the last time, if ever, we had 3 of the same type in the same set?
Yeah, you're right. So far we have:
2 Grass GX
1 Fire GX
1 Water GX
1 Lighiting GX
1 Psychic GX
1 Fighting GX
2 Dark GX
1 Metal GX
1 Fairy GX
1 Incolor GX

Because its Double Blaze, another Fire GX will be revealed?

Hmm, Giovanni's Exile coming out with Dedenne-GX... coincidence?

Certainly going to hurt PikaZek's feelings, though. Lele (until rotation) and Dedenne are/will be nice targets for the 4 or 5 prize turn, and now they may not be anymore. Jirachi decks in particular can probably run this as a one-of since it's not too hard to find with Jirachi.

Be more then 60 to 2 bench, be at least 100,. Be better in expanded tbh with gardy, 80 damage to 2 bench and 180 on average to active
Well, you get 10 from each giratina to 2 benched pokemon so 4 giratina in a turn is 40 damage on 2 benched pokemon and then I added the koko on there to make it a good number to hit.

Yay more support for Dark types, but sucks that Honchkrow is weak to lightning with Zapdos on the rise.

Edit: I really need to read cards before typing anything. Zapdos's Assault Thunder doesn't hit for weakness.

Honchkrow is brilliant! Omg tthats the most exciting card I've seen in a WHILE!

And dusk stone is 10/10, ptcg really needs trainer cards with specific interactions, to change the oh same games every play.

Right, that Exile is going to see some play. If not just for getting those consistency cards off the bench. You guys mentioned Tapu Lele GX, nice to get Alolan Ninetales GX outta there, too, once you're setup.

Right, that Exile is going to see some play. If not just for getting those consistency cards off the bench. You guys mentioned Tapu Lele GX, nice to get Alolan Ninetales GX outta there, too, once you're setup.
Set two Alolan Vulpix. Next turn, evolve into Ninetales (Mysterious Guidance)>Gio's Exile, discard Alolan Ninetales, use rescue stretcher, get Alolan Ninetales back and put down. I know it sounds extreme for it to happen, but I can see it happen. Especially in Stage 2 decks.

Getting bench sitters out of there is never a bad thing. Marshadow is the biggest one because at least Lele has a decent attack.

Back