'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
We don’t lose DCE in August. There’s a DCE print in Celestial Storm and there’s no way CES will be rotated this year

There's no DCE in Celestial Storm. The most recent print is in Shining Legends, which is quite likely to rotate.

gema5

Aspiring Trainer
I can see new energies being realeased.
For today, the only viable energies are DCE, counter, unity and rainbow. Warp could be a fun way to free switch using Porygon's Ability.
I seriously hope they bring back special charge or DDE.

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
How is it oddly specific they are just covering all the bases with how it works and the pokemon it works with are the pokemon it should work with
Because Pokémon rarely makes a card that targets specific other cards. Now, before anyone says this, I know there are cards like Bonnie that do this, but it is still not common. I have noticed that it is becoming more common than it used to be though.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Yes, it does
READ THE CARD

s-l300.jpg

CHIN CHEE THAM

Aspiring Trainer
Because Pokémon rarely makes a card that targets specific other cards. Now, before anyone says this, I know there are cards like Bonnie that do this, but it is still not common. I have noticed that it is becoming more common than it used to be though.

Actually Pokemon been releasing quite a lot card that target specific card like
1. Victory Piece for Victini EX
2. Crystal wall for black kyurem EX
3. Crystal edge for white kyurem EX
4. G booster and G Scope for Genesect EX
There are more but not really want to write it all

The rest card that not so specific single target like
1. Counter energy that work on non EX/GX Pokemon
2. Specific type special energy like strong energy only work on specific type pokemon
3. Beast ring for ultra beast only
4. Nest ball which search for only basic Pokemon
5. Supporter like Elm lecturer search for pokemon with 60hp or less
6. Pokemon tools like body building dumbbells only work on stage 1 pokemon