Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I see nothing against self-voting in the rules here, sooo...yeah, I’m accepting my inevitable demise. I think I played pretty well at first given the circumstances, but with some good plays by the rest of you, my BS could only carry me so far. xD
Mm... Humu... So. Now that I have confirmed that you are not going to BS any more, I may as well skip the ignore part and go straight to the post-game questions.
So... Question: Why did you claim that ability instead of telling the truth? Your odds of BS-ing by saying that scum miraculously went for Nyora at N2 would have been better than what you have done so far.

As for the other question... Well, no scum should out their teammate, so I guess we will have to find your scumbuddy.
...I just hope that there is one scumbuddy and not two though.
--at any rate, TE and Violet are on Tomorrow's... Err... Suspect list!

Blink, I know I am going to act bossy, but I need you to check on me while I check on you. Dunno who your second target will be.
Vom... I dunno who you want to challenge, but good luck with that.
Gekki... You do you.
Nyora... Still dunno what you are.
Violet... Do not, and I repeat do not at any cost, redirect anyone this night, or your suspicion will rise.
TE... I want to say the same thing as Violet's but if you're town then I would appreciate it if you RB Nyora. (Because she still doesn't talk about her role, or anything as a matter of fact. ...no offense to Nyora.)
As for me... Well, I guess I will watch Blink.

I RB’ed Nyora last night I can’t do it twice in a row I could RB Violet so she definitely doesn’t do anything tho
Also just sayin Mega said he was the transporter and Violet claimed she was blocked my Megas claimed ability so ummm

I RB’ed Nyora last night I can’t do it twice in a row I could RB Violet so she definitely doesn’t do anything tho
Also just sayin Mega said he was the transporter and Violet claimed she was blocked my Megas claimed ability so ummm
Wait did he say he was or am I just misreading this whole thing?

Well, excluding myself, town already has Blink, Gekki and Vom.
I may act rude, bossy, and say disrespectful stuff without thinking too much, but my actions should prove my innocence.
Violet and TE are on Tomorrow's... "suspect list".
And Nyora... Well they are "most likely" town, assuming scum are not allowed to attack other scum for their Night Kill.

... ...
Huh. I think I found our last scum.
Violet claimed that she was RBd. So--
*reads the rest of TE's post*
Yep. Same thought.
Wait did he say he was or am I just misreading this whole thing?
You are not misreading it.
I had suspected it since D2 (EoD2 to be precise), and I just kept pushing it.
...what I didn't expect is that Mega actually surrendered. The scum I am familiar with always kept talking like a jester and blaming town for bad actions. (ToS influence.)

So... Question: Why did you claim that ability instead of telling the truth? Your odds of BS-ing by saying that scum miraculously went for Nyora at N2 would have been better than what you have done so far.
Maybe claiming my real role would’ve worked, but more than likely you’d see through it right away anyways. XP

Since you’re being so cooperative could you tell us who the rest of the scumteam is?
Haha no

Maybe claiming my real role would’ve worked, but more than likely you’d see through it right away anyways. XP
...not really. Had you admitted that you transed NP with Nyora immediately, then I wouldn't think you are... well, actually... now that I think about it, I probably would suspect you. Because it would mean that scum would've aimed at Nyora, and then comes the question of "why would you switch those two instead of NP and Zone, who seemed more obvious?" ...actually, why didn't you switch me and NP, and then attack me? Blink didn't even target me in the end.

Hm... I need @Vom, someone who can think about the "why", for this matter...

Hm... I need @Vom, someone who can think about the "why", for this matter...
...hooray! I can finally remember you!
Well then. That took about two games, so I say that it's been a good progress.
But now I at least remember you as someone in a league similar to NP, SM and Celever.
*feels proud*

...wait a minute.
Something is odd. Not off, but odd.
@MegaPod_781, why would you choose to transport Violet with... Blink? ...wait. That does not make sense.

Blink. Didn't you say that you think that your results were tampered?
Hm... Oh. I see. Mega transed Violet with... someone (still unknown), and...
...actually, never mind. I don't see any discrepancies with your result.

Yeah. It's just a tad bit weird as to why Mega would transport Violet... When there are clearly no vigilantes.
...unless Nyora is one.

Well that's...an interesting development. VOTE: MegaPod
If violet does turn out to be scum that's gonna be hilarious as she pretty much dug her own grave there lol.

...uh-oh. I gotta ISO morda real quick.
Err... Morda subbed at N1, so he should be able to act then...
He has only acted twice.
He was RBd by TE at N2, which means... That he acted on N1 and N3.
This also means that someone couldn't have been RBd at N3.
...! Uh-oh. Hey guys? I have an inkling of suspicion that someone will get RBd N4.
  • Burning Tackle of the All-Knowing Witch – You may track a player, learning the name(s) of whoever they acted on during the night.
  • Chaos Claw of the Eastern Dream – You may choose two players. Any abilities they have will be permanently swapped.
  • Drunken Stance of Thunder – You may choose a player. You will drive that player to yourself during the night.
  • The Lazy Pork Block and Chop – You may choose a player. During the next night after this one, that player will be unable to act.
  • Shield of the Athletic Monks – You may protect a player, preventing them from dying during the night.
  • Streaking Elbow of Good Benevolence – You may choose a player. Their vote will be increased by 1 during the upcoming day.
A delayed RB... That's going to be a problem.
If anyone was RBd N2, claim it now or forever hold your peace.

If violet does turn out to be scum that's gonna be hilarious as she pretty much dug her own grave there lol.
Yep. Plus, I just blocked off the excuse of Morda possibly RB-ing her, so she's pretty much doomed.
If Violet is scum what we can take away from the experience is that she was in fact the murderer
...? What experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back