Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote was a bit of a bluff then. Trying to see what he'd say since all he'd need is one more vote on mega to hammer ( as he was lurking around at the time)

##UNVOTE

since all he'd need is one more vote on mega to hammer ( as he was lurking around at the time)
First of all: Mega only had 2 votes at the time.
Secondly: Why do we need 6 votes for Mega Majority instead of 5...? *calls @bbninjas for confirmation*
And if its not lylo, then its confirmed not 3 scum left
I don't see the logic, but okay?

My math is totally screwed up. I thought 4 votes to kill.
And it should be n-1
Where n is the number of players divided by two rounded up.

And provided scum have a guaranteed kill, with 8 players alive, if there are 3 scum, one mislynch means we lose once the night kill goes through. And we've already lost our 'doctod' this game

The third thing is gekki was already voting megapod to begin with. Sorry, I'll stop posting while at work, im not doing anything productive here

D4 Vote Count #2
Blinkehyo: 1 (L-5)| Zone Q11 [#643-#676], MegaPod [#647]

No vote: Blinkeyho, GekkisaiDaiNi, Nyora, Total_Epicness, VioletValkyrie, Vom, Zone Q11

Majority: 6 votes
Hours remaining: ~9.5 hrs [countdown]
Past vote counts: [#1]
Note: This vote count does not show any decreased or increased vote weights, if any.
Why is Majority 6 votes...?
"N/2 rounded up and +1 if N is an even number" is the formula so either this is wrong, or it's an ability.

My math is totally screwed up. I thought 4 votes to kill.
And it should be n-1

And provided scum have a guaranteed kill, with 8 players alive, if there are 3 scum, one mislynch means we lose once the night kill goes through. And we've already lost our 'doctod' this game
Majority is n/2 + 1, n being the number of live players. So, 5. :L

Did you ever ask bb about your ability btw?

And it should be n-1
Don't you mean N+1?
Humu... So this means that we "only" have 2 scum to deal with, including Mega?
The third thing is gekki was already voting megapod to begin with. Sorry, I'll stop posting while at work, im not doing anything productive here
Humu. Let's focus after your work is done. Good luck out there.

I’m just confused tbh Vom I get why Mega is suspected but that’s it
Zone I don’t get how Jplap flipping town somehow makes me a suspect cause he randomly voted for me out of the blue and I especially don’t get how I’m scummier than Violet who if you’ve forgotten tunneled Jplap hard D1
let’s be honest a townie voting for someone who is unknown is much less indicative of being scum than someone who is unknown tunneling someone who is town

Zone I don’t get how Jplap flipping town somehow makes me a suspect cause he randomly voted for me out of the blue and I especially don’t get how I’m scummier than Violet who if you’ve forgotten tunneled Jplap hard D1
I have indeed forgotten about Violet tunneling Jplap D1.
I have also forgotten what the reasoning was for "if Jplap flips scum--" oh wait. I remember. He ate your vote. ...yep. Had Jplap flipped scum, then you were lock!town. ...that didn't happen, so you are back to null.
Not much changes though. You both are equally as suspicious when it comes to talking. ...ironically -now that I think about it- you both are also equally suspicious when it comes to claiming what you have done with your abilities.
--however...! In your case, all fate rests upon @Nyora, who is either very, very busy with RL... or is simply equally inactive as DFL. (The latter is proven to be untrue, but they are still not being cooperative due to lack of activity.)
let’s be honest a townie voting for someone who is unknown is much less indicative of being scum than someone who is unknown tunneling someone who is town
To be fair, I... (Welp. I cannot even say this with any shred of respect.) I do not believe in Jplap at all. I have played with him about thrice so far and all of them only gave bad impressions. In this game, I do not even remember any of his actions towards others, and instead only remember the bad stuff towards Jplap.
I believe this is meta reasoning, and if I have hurt Jplap, then I am sorry, but this is the reason I do not remember -nor care about- Violet's tunneling at D1.

(...well then, I have a feeling I am about to be modkilled, so I gotta type as many info as possible.)
Mega is scum.
Nyora did not respond to my call, so I get to invite Vom.
Blink is also in the Neighborhood Chat.
I am a watcher. My results are:
N1: Targeted Gekki. Nothing. Should've targeted SM.
N2: Targeted NP. Redirected to Nyora. Saw Mega and Blink. Mega is Transporter.
N3: Targeted Blink. No visits.

Lord Death (A5G_Reaper), please don't let my words be a reason to get modkilled...

Okay, you’ve convinced me!

##Unvote: Blinkehyo
##Vote: MegaPod_781

Die, scum!
1. So you have chosen to accept fate after all. ...as expected, I was not wrong this time.
2. I am pretty sure you are not allowed to vote yourself. ...or was that in another forum?

@Vom, @Blinkehyo, @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @VioletValkyrie, @Nyora
Mega has surrendered. Let us hammer him before he starts giving us misinformation.

Today's Majority is 6 instead of 5 for some reason. Vom speculates that it might have been Nyora's ability. I have a bad feeling about it, so let's hammer instead of waiting for EoD.

Well, I see nothing against self-voting in the rules here, sooo...yeah, I’m accepting my inevitable demise. I think I played pretty well at first given the circumstances, but with some good plays by the rest of you, my BS could only carry me so far. xD

Vom
Gekki

Violet
Nyora
T_E

The transporter will probably be caught if mega really does flip scum. They may attempt to transport their target with someone else to make the kill. Watch out for a misdirection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back