Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
...I really don't want to CFD, but at this rate, I'd rather do it then slowly waiting for Blink to get lynched.

##VOTE: MegaPod_781

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Calm down Mr. Judge Jury and Executioner. His claim checks out. He got the same message i get when i get my results.
Though since everyone's roles are given to them, not based by role, but by random.

I do have more of a lean towards scum on him though

Zone Q11

Calm down Mr. Judge Jury and Executioner. His claim checks out. He got the same message i get when i get my results.
Though since everyone's roles are given to them, not based by role, but by random.

I do have more of a lean towards scum on him though
...? Who are we talking about?

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Oh. I wouldnt even get mad if i came back to see me get lynched. That would be hilarious

But even still, this is mylo (according to there being confirmed 3 scum) you still should be a little hesitant to vote till we near the end of the day

Zone Q11

You. In reference to this
I see. However, his claim does not check out though?
All he had to do was aim his transport target at Violet, and another on someone else (perhaps TE), and his claim would still "check out", because your report says "Mega acted on Violet", and "Megapod messed around with some animal's enclosures".

Zone Q11

Oh. I wouldnt even get mad if i came back to see me get lynched. That would be hilarious
Not for me. Don't "we (PB Players)" all play to win?
But even still, this is mylo (according to there being confirmed 3 scum) you still should be a little hesitant to vote till we near the end of the day
So you prefer CFD? I have to say, that isn't quite good in general for me.

Zone Q11

I see. However, his claim does not check out though?
All he had to do was aim his transport target at Violet, and another on someone else (perhaps TE), and his claim would still "check out", because your report says "Mega acted on Violet", and "Megapod messed around with some animal's enclosures".
Rather, the strange thing is that TE says that he was not RBd while Violet says she was.
One of them is probably scum and who it is will be determined on Mega's lynch.
I am leaning on TE being scum, seeing as Jplap flipped town though. Plus there is also your own argument says that he is too obvious if he were scum due to lack of scumhunting.
I do not know what to think about Violet to be honest. They are just... there. Not much scumhunting either, and kinda low on the radar.

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Wait, i guess i should come clean on how i thought i was tampered with.

What i was told last night was that my memory was wiped clean. I thought that meant someone manually override my ability. But that really mustve meant megapod just took my results (which does nothing since my results get posted to the thread)

The results mustve been tampered with via transporter. And im assuming someone transported someone else who did the kill in order to prevent us (me the tracker and you the watcher) from seeing the kill

Zone Q11

Wait, i guess i should come clean on how i thought i was tampered with.

What i was told last night was that my memory was wiped clean. I thought that meant someone manually override my ability. But that really mustve meant megapod just took my results (which does nothing since my results get posted to the thread)

The results mustve been tampered with via transporter. And im assuming someone transported someone else who did the kill in order to prevent us (me the tracker and you the watcher) from seeing the kill
Hm... Nah. This time, I was not transported. My eyes were on you N3, and nobody acted on you.
Though... The action you are describing now is pretty much what I said I thought happened during N2, which was:
-> Transporter transed NP with Nyora.
-> Scum Killer attacks Nyora.
-> NP dies.
-> I get to see Nyora visited by you and Mega.
-> PoE says that Mega is Transporter.

Zone Q11

Hm... Hey @Nyora, would you mind telling us what your abilities are and what happened to you? You are pretty much the only one who has yet to claim.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod

Zone Q11

i could have swarn this once said "there are 8 players alive and there are 3 scum" or something like that
Are we even certain that there are 3 scum left? I had hoped for 2 scum left, but is it too much to hope for after all?

Status
Not open for further replies.