Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
There was an error in the nightplot that has since been ammended. "Someone performed some martial arts" should have been "Someone sat around doing nothing."
Hey @Blinkehyo.
Please answer.
My trust on you is decreasing by the minute.

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
No. Just know that they've been tampered with for now. I dont care if you dont trust me.

We're possibly in mylo if there are 3 scum left, so any hasty decisions would be a bad idea

Zone Q11

No. Just know that they've been tampered with for now. I dont care if you dont trust me.
Blink. You either have information that would be really nice for town to have, or you are scum who lies about yesterday's names.

I take this as a sign of war.
##VOTE: Blinkehyo

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
If youre town youre acting like an idoit. If youre scum then youre still acting like an idiot.
So i guess all i can say here is unvote because it could cost us the game

Zone Q11

If youre town youre acting like an idoit. If youre scum then youre still acting like an idiot.
So i guess all i can say here is unvote because it could cost us the game
"Do you think I care?"
I do not mind being called a Village Idiot.
You claimed reporter D2.
You are against giving information D3.
An argument of "reaction test" might do, but I am not someone who is patient enough to wait until everyone speaks, when I have a suspect right in front of me.

Zone Q11

...hm? Oh. Right. TE and Violet should have not been roleblocked.
Mega's the scum transporter. Unless scum transporter is unwatchable, that is.

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
It’s one thing to recognize your results have been tampered with, but voting the now dead victim and withholding possibly useful information is just not helpful. What’s the point of that, Blink?

Zone Q11

...hm? Oh. Right. TE and Violet should have not been roleblocked.
Mega's the scum transporter. Unless scum transporter is unwatchable, that is.
It’s one thing to recognize your results have been tampered with, but voting the now dead victim and withholding possibly useful information is just not helpful. What’s the point of that, Blink?

...my head. It hurts. I am too dumb to process this action.
@TOTAL_EPICNESS, come and help me.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Do you two want to reveal your ability?
Not really, no, if only because you're so hell-bent on claiming. However under the circumstances, it'd do more harm than good not to.

It's nothing too crazy, really: every night I can challenge someone to a duel. On N1 I used this on you actually, but got redirected to sm and THEN got redirected to tigger. I had to cast more votes than tigger on D2 in order to win, which I did and it increased my vote by 1 on D3, which I didn't get to use bc everyone was focused on jplap. :L

I got jailed by NP N2, so I couldn't use it. N3 I tried to use it on Violet, but got redirected to morda. Today I was supposed to only speak with "kek" and voting but obviously that didn't happen.

So from this:
  • One of the actions on morda was me, the other was the NK
  • The action on Violet was the redirector, so if we're going with scum redirector this would possibly mean Violet is scum
  • I really hate the way Zone is doing this but claiming, at least if you know you're on the Day update list, would be super helpful right now.
my abilities were almost roleblocked
Wdym almost roleblocked?
Not right now. Or even at all. Just know that I've definitely been tampered with and I no longer trust you at all.

Or anyone I was sure to be town for that matter. Including Gekkai
Consider my point above. Are you still unwilling to give names? They're scrambled anyway so we could piece them together together.
Blink. You either have information that would be really nice for town to have, or you are scum who lies about yesterday's names.

I take this as a sign of war.
Zone, I really need you to tone down on being so trigger-happy. It lost town the last game among other things, wouldn't want a repeat of that here. Literally any vote can be turned into a hammer at this point if we're unlucky enough.
You claimed reporter D2.
You are against giving information D3.
@Blinkehyo as much as I hate to admit it Zone is right here. Why not share? No one's gonna trust you if you don't trust anyone. :L
You, what the hell are you going on about? You are experienced, you know better. I swear if we weren't possibly in MYLO I'd vote you just for that.

Actually, @bbninjas would we get a message in the update if it was MYLO?

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
What I’m going on about is that Blink has placed an unproductive vote well past the joke voting stage, and despite their claim being out, chooses to not share information that could help us solve the game.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
What I’m going on about is that Blink has placed an unproductive vote well past the joke voting stage, and despite their claim being out, chooses to not share information that could help us solve the game.
Yes, but from Blink's general behaviour you should not be reading that much into that, he's been joking around here and there - it's not like it's doing town any harm.
The way I see it, he didn't want to claim to Zone, which is completely understandable. Besides, I made a post above explaining why he should give the names. It's certainly odd that he doesn't want to, but unless he keeps refusing I don't think much of it.

@TOTAL_EPICNESS ok? Have you been keeping up with the game? Do you have anything besides your mandatory report on what happened to your vote/you during the night? Or perhaps something that did happen to you during the night? Or both? You've barely been around. :L

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
i was not in fact roleblocked
Odd, you should have been, according to my PM...unless your vote getting eaten also prevented it from triggering the penalty.

Yes, but from Blink's general behaviour you should not be reading that much into that, he's been joking around here and there - it's not like it's doing town any harm.
The way I see it, he didn't want to claim to Zone, which is completely understandable. Besides, I made a post above explaining why he should give the names. It's certainly odd that he doesn't want to, but unless he keeps refusing I don't think much of it.

Hmm, I haven’t really noticed them joking around a lot, but it still looks like a poor time to make one to me. If Blink is willing to contribute their results they can change my mind on them yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.