Guzma, Ya Boi, is the Alternate Art Regionals Promo!

Is there anyone that will get a playset of these that would want to trade with me? I would totally drop a FA Lillie from Ultra Prism for it!!:D:D:D Anyway, I'd give the art a solid 5/5 (definitely easier to make an extended art out of this one as well)

Doesn't look that great tbh

Also, I just realised that Guzma will rotate as well...Counter Catcher might become a staple.

EDIT: nvm counter catcher will rotate too, so that leaves...custom catcher i guess

Last edited:
Lovely, another alternate art I'll never be able to get unless I fork over a ton of cash. Oh, the pains of collecting master sets...

If you don't have a strong upbringing with good parents or strong role models, you end up being in your 30s running a gang of runaway teenagers. At the same time you'll hold an unhealthy attraction towards an older woman named Lusamine who suffers from megalomania, making all of her problems the burden of everyone else. You could get away from this, but because you were not given anything worthwhile in life, and have a vacuum where love, attention, and approval should be from parents or role models, you will allow this woman to pull you down even further. Not even down; straight into another dimension. Into a place where you will have to confront the evils within yourself, which is something you're not prepared to do because you were never taught how to handle reality.

Normally in real life this would've just be a figurative void, but this crazy Pokeman woman could actually pull you into an another dimension. And you would let her because you don't know any better. Don't be like Guzma— get yourself together. Get your stuff together. Put it all together in a deckbox so it's together. Nice card, imho smh famalam

Last edited:
Doesn't look that great tbh

Also, I just realised that Guzma will rotate as well...Counter Catcher might become a staple.

EDIT: nvm counter catcher will rotate too, so that leaves...custom catcher i guess
No...
Pokémon Catcher.
If not, then Escape Rope.

What do you mean by rotate?
Every Year, cards are made not available to play anymore. This is called rotating. This year, it is currently speculated that the sets:
  • Sun and Moon Base Set
  • Sun and Moon Guardians Rising
  • Sun and Moon Burning Shadows
  • Shining Legends
  • Sun and Moon Crimson Invasion
Will be rotated at the end of August.

cool and all, and i like the ya boi meme but theres just something dweebish about this art. oh well at least i wont fiend for it on ptcgo

Every Year, cards are made not available to play anymore. This is called rotating. This year, it is currently speculated that the sets:
  • Sun and Moon Base Set
  • Sun and Moon Guardians Rising
  • Sun and Moon Burning Shadows
  • Shining Legends
  • Sun and Moon Crimson Invasion
Will be rotated at the end of August.[/
got you do those go to expanded?

Back